034 ; emergency

Joey

It's our last day here and me and Emma were cooking pancakes. She was wearing her pajamas and a random shirt. I looked at her in awe while she was flipped a pancake.

"What?" She said slightly blushing.

"I'm so in love with you like fuck—i can't explain it." I said putting my hand in my hair.

"I love you too." She giggled and I melt inside.

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and I looked at her beautiful brown eyes. "Oh— the pancakes!" She said and giggled.

-

It's 3 pm and were on our way home. We sure had a lot of fun, she was sitting in the passenger seat while listening to some music.

I took glances at her while making sure I drove safely. Earlier, she felt something different about her heart that's why I immediately packed and decided to go home earlier than we should.

I was hella worried about her, I know something bad is gonna happened but I hope there isn't . While on the other side , she was just being jolly and happy like nothing happened earlier.

"Hey," i heard her say.

"Yeah?" I glanced at her.

"I love you alright? Please don't leave me ever." She said looking down.

I grabbed her hand and intertwined it "I won't promise, what ever will happen to both of us , I will always love you and will always be there for you. i love you Emma."

"Joey!" She said breathing heavily.

I quickly looked at her and stopped driving. "What's wrong?!"

"Joey i-i can't breathe and my hearts pounding really fast!" She said and started crying.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance!" I said grabbing my phone. I quickly dialled 911 .

"Hello, what's your emergency—"

"My- My Girlfriend can't breathe and her heart was pounding fast!"

"Okay what's the address?" I hanged up the phone and decided to drove her to the nearest possible hospital.

"Emma, just hold my hand please." I said and grabbed her hand while turning the engine on and we started moving.

"Joey." She said crying.

"Stop crying please!" I said driving as fast ad I can.

After 10 minutes I found one , I quickly got off the car and carried her hurriedly while entering the hospital. She was quickly put in a hospital bed while a nurse is attaching her an oxygen in her nose while she was entering the emergency room. I started crying and she looked at me again and she closed her eyes.

It's been 2 hours and I was sitting on the cold tiled floor while hugging my knees , waiting outside the emergency praying that she will be fine. I already called her family and friends and they said they're coming as fast as they can.

A/N
hi im back :))