025; the reveal

Joey

I woke up really tired. I slept 3 am thinking about my life and Emma. I let out a yawn and stretched. I took a shower wear black hoodie , some dark colored pants and my black vans.

I went downstairs lazily, my mom greeted me good morning and tried to brighten me up but I was still dead inside.

I ate my breakfast and after I grabbed my bag and hopped in my car. I passed through Emma's house and I sighed and went to school.

I arrived at the school , as I stepped in I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head and saw Emma. She caught my gaze and we made an eye contact. I walked towards her , but she walked away towards Charles.

"Hi Charles I miss you." She hugged Charles.

"Hi I miss you too, what happened to you? I was fucking worried." Charles hugged her back.

"I'll tell you the whole story later , okay?" She said and they pulled away.

She glanced at me and walked towards her locker. I followed her "Hi Emma."

"Hi." She said while grabbing something from her locker.

"Emma please talk to me." I whined.

"I'm talking to you." She said in sarcasm. "What do you want?"

"You're done with Hannah right? So you're coming up to me again? Joey i've already told you that I won't stop bothering you. We're done." She said and slammed the locker shut.

She walked away , I followed her. "Emma please."

"I need you." She stopped walking.

"I'm depressed, I'm sorry , I feel so guilty doing that to you." I looked down.

"I know you're sorry but please just leave me alone." She said.

"Why?"

"I don't know Joey, I don't wanna talk about it."  She walked away.

"Tell me." I grabbed her arm and we went to the janitor's room.

"Come on tell me!" I yelled and she flinched.

"Why are you like this? You're the one who hurt me and how dare you now you are the one who's angry?!" She exclaimed. "Why? Joey? What do you want from me?"

"Because I fucking love you!!" I yelled and punched the wall.

She looked at me as I punched the wall a few more times. I stopped and just bursted out crying. "I love you Emma!"

"I know I was stupid . I fucking hurt you!" I sat and bursted out crying.

"I can't sleep, eat and I can't stop thinking about you." I cried as She looked at my bloody knuckles .

"Joey I was sent in the hospital because, I have a hole in my heart and I don't want to be hurt again Joey. I love you too but I can't handle it anymore. I need you to let me go." She wiped her tears.

"Can I at least try?" I asked.

"Try what?"

"To make you mine?"

A/N

OMFGGAHAHBAATABUAHXCYTATAAGAJKXANHSZNHXSBSGACHABDDJANAUHDJSHSBHSSNUSAHAJSGANSHNZUSSNUSBSZKDBSJ