012 ; dinner at emma's

Emma

I'm in school right now and it was now lunch. I looked over Joey's table and Hannah was still there .

He means nothin to you Emma, nothing.

"Move on from Joey or i will kill u bitch," Reign glared at me.

"You should move on because you are the only one who's hurting between you and Joey." Dani sighed.

"Okay okay I will." I put my hands in the air in surrender.

"Okay i've already moved on." I sighed.

"Hey Em!" Joey yelled through the cafeteria.

I looked over his table and my heart fluttered . I smiled and looked over to reign and Dani to see smirking.

"Move on ,huh?" Reign said and Dani laughed.

"Okay okay, go to your prince charming ." Dani said and I got up and walked over Joey's table.

"Heyyyyyy Em." Charles smirked.

"Hi Emma." Aaron waved at me.

"Hi." I said sitting beside Charles.

"Woah woah aren't you sitting beside me?" Joey's eyes widen while smirking.

"Ummm, no." I said and Charles an Aaron laughed.

"I guess she's mine now." Charles playfully put his arm on my shoulder and Joey chuckled.

"Okay okay so what's up?" I asked him and they shrugged.

"Well prom's coming." Aaron said and we all laughed.

"I'd probably be home that time." I said and they furrowed their eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because no one will ask me." I said.

"You can be my date." Charles looked at me .

"Yeah sure!" I exclaimed .

I looked over Joey and he glared at Charles. "So when's the prom?" Joey asked .

"Next Friday, i think." Aaron said.

-

I'm at the house while waiting for Joey to come for our practice. I decided to fix my room while playing some music.

I went to my closet and fixed all of my clothes and put my dirty clothes in the laundry.

I saw the jacket Joey gave me. I sniffed it and my nostrils are immediately attacked by his cologne. Damn.

I grabbed Joey's jacket while plopping myself in my bed. I kept listening to the music while sniffing it . I know i look like a dog but damn gurl who isn't like this when your crush gave you one.

I noticed that someone is standing to the door and I turned my head and saw Joey smirking at me. I jumped an put his jacket away.

"You didn't te-ll me you're at my house now!" My cheeks flushed into a slight pinkish red shade.

"Move on, huh?" He chuckled while sitting on the side of my bed.

I put his jacket under my pillow and Joey was staring at me. "Stop you're  creeping me out,"

"Nah, im not doing anything." He stood up and took his hand out. "Let's practice."

-

"Sweetie dinner is ready and come with Joey ." My mom yelled while we're in the middle of practicing .

"Well, let's eat." I turned the music off and he nodded.

" I'm pretty hungry , so let's go." He said and we went downstairs.

"Look it's Joey! Emma's crush." Ethan giggled . I glared at Ethan and my mom chuckled.

I noticed that dad wasn't there  . "Where's dad?"

"He's finishing his job sweetie, he'll come home at 8." She said as Joey sat beside me.

We started eating and Joey was eating his mashed potatoes. "Damn, this is so good." Joey said.

"Thanks Joey, if you're craving for that , you can come here anytime." My mom said and giggled.

I looked at Joey as he took a spoonful of mashed potato and stared at his lips. Shit. He licked his lips and it's mouth-watering goddamn.

Joey caught my gaze and I instantly looked down as he gave me a cheesy grin. I got embarrassed and blushed. Finally i had the confidence to eat back while not looking at Joey's lips.

A/N
hello ugliiiis , send me some prom dresses for emma ❤️

Ig-gwengarcel / multidaddies