020; hospital

Emma

I woke up in a white room, I got my oxygen on and my dextrose. I saw my mom and dad looking so worried and Ethan playing with his teddy.

I opened my eyes as I tried to get up. "Oh honey are you okay?" My mom hurriedly went to my bed.

"Mom what happened?" I asked her confused.

"The students said that you just passed out in the parking lot." My mom said.

"Are you okay sweetie?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah I feel better dad." I nodded softly.

"Good sweetie. By the way, i'll buy our food for dinner" I heard my dad said and he went outside.

"Hi Emma, why are you like that?" Ethan touched my dextrose.

"I don't know Eth." I shrugged.

A few minutes later, someone opened the door and It was Dani and Reign. "Oh my god Emma im sorry!" Reign ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Im sorry, im sorry!" She cried and I chuckled.

"Why are you sorry?" She pulled away from our hug.

"Because we forgot about you." Dani said.

"Guys its okay! I still love you guys!" I said and we pulled for a hug.

The door opened again and It was the Doctor. "Emma Diaz?" She asked and my mom nodded.

"Okay...." She came to my bed and checked my dextrose. She looked again in her clipboard.

"Uhm Emma , we saw that you have a hole in your heart. It was 3 cm big and it's inborn. Maybe as you became older and older, the hole increased into 3 cm from 2.5 cm."

"It's not that bad , but you have to take some medicines daily, you shouldn't be so stress or nervous and expect that you'll get tired easily.There will be a lot of change in your daily task from your normal ones because the hole in your heart might get bigger and bigger."

I nodded as I looked at my mom which is crying. "Okay that's all I guess," she once looked at her clipboard.

"And, you have to stay here for a few weeks because we have to look forward about your heart." She said and I thanked her. She nodded and went outside.

"Mom its fine, don't cry." I looked over my mom.

-

Joey

It's looked at my window and it was pouring outside. Ugh, I have to go to school again. I went to the bathroom and started taking a warm shower.

I decided to wear my baby pink hoodie and my black bomber . I wore my black ripped jeans and random shoes I don't mind to get dirty.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed a green apple and took a bite on it. I opened my door and I decided to get Hannah . I took the umbrella from the shoe rack and hopped in my car.

While heading to Hannah's house , I passed through Emma's house. I noticed that her window curtain was still closed. She used to open that every morning , I guess she wasn't still up.

Then I remembered when her car was not working and It was pouring so she called me .

flashback

I headed downstairs and ate my breakfast. I got done and hopped in the car. I started the engine and I got a call from Emma.

"What?" I rolled my eyes .

"I need a ride please." She said in a sad tone.

"No."

"My car is not working and I can't walk to school because its pouring." She said. "Please,"

I sighed and said fine. I started moving on my way to Emma's house. After a few blocks, I finally arrived. I stopped in front of her car and she was in the porch waiting for me.

She grabbed her umbrella and opened it. She ran towards me and she was giggling. She opened the car door and she went in.

"Oh my god so cold." She hugged herself from coldness.

"Then why are you wearing like that?" I looked over her outfit which is a crop top and some black high-waisted pants,

"Gotta look good for ya slash bae." She gave me a playful wink and I sighed and started the engine.

end of flashback

I smiled while remembering that moment. I shook my head and headed towards Hannah's house. I called her and told her that I was waiting for her outside.

After a few moments, she went outside . She motioned me to come with an annoyed face. I went outside with an umbrella on my right hand.

I came towards her and she hugged me. "Oh my god you're so sweet." She squealed.

"Anything for you princess." I gave her a small smile and she gave me a peck on the lips.

A/N
Anything for you princess my ass !!😡😤😤