030; facing her parents

Joey

We arrived at the mall and being gentleman, I went out first. "Just wait baby," I said and she nodded.

I opened the car door for her and she giggled. "Oh my be my husband already." She joked.

She went outside and immediately felt two arms wrapped around my torso. She is so fucking cute. I gave her a peck on the lips and I intertwined our hands as we went inside the mall.

"Let's go to Victoria Secret." I said and winked at her.

"Joey what th—" I grabbed her towards the Victoria Secret shop. This girl definitely try sexy clothes because she would be more beautiful with her body. But she's already beautiful for me inside and out , i love her so much. Just trying to make her sexier.

"Joey what are you doing. You're so nasty." She whined and chuckled.

"Come on i know girls . This is your favorite, let's pick some." I smirked and she gave up and nodded.

I looked at the bra and panties in the store even the thongs. I grabbed a lace thong and showed it to Emma. She laughed in few meters away from and she shook her head no.

I went to her and wrapped my arms on her waist while facing her back. I popped my chin on her shoulder as she picked a black lace bra. "I think this is what I need."

"That's all?" I asked her.

"Yes, but let's focus on the food please." She turned around and laughed.

"That's my favorite too." I chuckled .

We went to the cashier and I paid for it . "Thank you jojo." She tried to look cute and it wasn't bad.

"Anything for you my princess." I side hugged her and kissed her head while she grabbed the bag.

-

We decided to watch IT Movie . I remembered she told me that she loves scary movies, but im not a really fan of it. I gave the tickets and we entered to the really dark room.

We picked seats and she looked at me excitedly and I gave her the foods we bought. She took out the Cheetos and she started eating it while the movie hasn't started .

-

"Emma?" I glanced at her as she looked at the car window.

"Let's go on a beach vacation. Just you and me." I said .

"Wow that's great!" She exclaimed happily but her smile instantly faded. "My mom and dad definitely won't let me."

"Can I at least talk to them?" I said nervously.

"Okay, just don't be rude because I know you're mean." She said.

"No im not that mean." I argued.

"Oh really? Remember the stuffs you told me when you hated me." She looked at me and chuckled. "Feel old yet?"

"Look that's not the important , plus you were such an annoying ass." I said and she chuckled.

"But why did you fall for me, if I was an annoying ass?" She smirked.

"Okay you win. I love you alright." I said and she giggled.

"Love you too." She said and I can't help but blush.

We arrived at their house and Im shaking, me and her parents aren't in that good mood bad i don't know. Emma grabbed my hand and told me that it will be okay. I too a deep breath as she opened the door.

We went in and her mom and dad were on the living room. "Uhm mom ... Dad, this is Joey."

"Go take a seat Joey." Her mom said . All eyes were glued on me ad I took a seat in their couch, I felt very uncomfortable but im doing this for the girl I wanna fight for.

"Uhh Hi Mr. Diaz and Mrs. Diaz. I want to take Emma on a vacation." I said while fiddling my fingers.

"Do you know what happened to her?" Her mom asked me seriously.

"I-i promise that I'll take care of her. If anything happens to her , blame it on me . It's just I want to spend more time with her and Summer is in a week and I decided to have a vacation with her ." I said .

"You sure?" Her dad asked me.

"Yes i promise sir. I love your daughter very much sir I was so sorry about what happened to her heart. I promise i will always be there for her and I will take all the risks just to be with her sir." I said honestly.

"Okay. But—" Her mom nodded .

"Promise to take care of my daughter, okay? I trust you Joey boy." Her dad said and I nodded.

Emma squealed and hugged me. "Dinner is ready." Her mom said as she heard the oven alarming.

"Join us Joey." Her dad said as he followed Mrs. Diaz.

"Come on babe." She said as she pulled me to the kitchen.

A/N
WAS GOOD MAMA MIAS