Charter Three~ Jake Please don't

Start from the beginning

He began to kiss my breast and grinds on me, he moaned. I cried even more, this is not how I wanted to lose my virginity.

*SLAM*

Jake jumps off me & throws me off the bed, I end up hitting the table. My lamp and some papers falls off the table.

My shirt falls back down and I groan cause when I hit the table, my stomach got hit in the process.

"Katy, I came to tell you that I have some friends over and I don't want yo- oh Jake what are you doing here?"  she was now standing on the stairs looking confuse and a bit scared, I guess seeing me in the floor isn't a pretty sight.

"I came to tell Katy to not talk back to me, you know I hate that" he said it with anger in his voice, but I don't think it's cause I 'talk back' to him. "We finish talking later" With the he left the room, I turn to face Kat and I saw a worry expression on her face, but only last for a second.

"As I was saying, my friends came over and I don't want you near them. Got it Freak?"

I got up from the floor and sat on the bed trying to ignoring the pain "I'm about to leave anyways so don't worry" I told her with a blank face, but I think she can see my red eyes from all the crying.

"whatever, just don't bother me" she left down stair and slammed the door. I throw myself on the bed and put my knees to my chest. I began to sob, I can't believe it this is the third time and today he didn't go far or the other times, But I know one day it won't be my lucky day.

The first time it happen, I told my mom, but she slapped me and called me a liar. That I just don't want her to be happy, I'm a ungrateful bitch. So from there on, I didn't tell her.

First time, I kicked him in the balls and got away. The second time, he ended up passing out cause he was so drunk and this time Kat walked in, which I am so thankful for.

I got up to take a long shower, I felt so dirty. I felt the need to wash it all off, everywhere he touch me. I was still crying in the shower. I got out and put on my clothes I brought from my room. I put on my skinny jean, a blue tank top, and some rainbow socks. 

I go to the mirror and look at myself , I see a very skinny girl, but yet I eat a lot. I take a good look at myself, I had my eyes red and I a bit purplish on my cheek. I felt uglier the more I stare at myself, I sigh. I started to put my eyeliner and a bit of make up on my cheek, I went back to my room.

I see my Ipod on the floor and I pick it up, I sit on the floor and see it's 5:13PM. The sun still out as I see it from my window. I go to my closet and got out my cookie monster Pj's, some skinny jean, a black shirt, black sweater, a blue bow and my black with blue converses.

I empty out my backpack and put in the clothes. I just kept out the sweater, the converses and the blue bow.

I put them on and look at myself in the mirror. I fix the bow and grab my backpack, I got out my iPod, I got on my Facebook. I clicked on Andy

Me: Hey, I'm on my way k?     

(sent at 5:41pm)

Andy: Yay! & okay, Daniela already here & okay* not k cx 

(sent at 5:42pm)

Me: ugh does it matter   

(sent at 5:42pm)

Andy: Yes       

(sent at 5:43)

Me: whatever see you there  

(sent at 5:44pm)

I didn't wait for her to answer, I put the IPod in my pocket and made my way down stairs. I had to walk by the living to go to the front door, but when I was about to walk by.

I saw Aaron sitting on the ground with my sister trying to get near him while him, not really caring. The twins and the twins's girls, (I seen them in school hold hands, hugging and stuff) were on the couch, two other girls and three guys from my sister school were in the bigger couch, just there watching a movie, I think.

Wow, I didn't know they knew each other.

I took a deep breath and walked by. "hey, didn't I tell you not to bother us!" kat said when I was about to open the front door.

"Well, I'm about to leave and I don't know, maybe I came here cause there is only a door where you can get out" I said turning to see everyone.

Whoa, everyone is now looking at me, making me feel uncomfortable, but I don't show it.

"whoa, I never knew you had a twin sister. she cute, but I thought you said you were a only child!" one of the guys that I didn't know said.

"Pff, I'm not surprise since me and my sister get along so well, that we love to be together and paint our nails right? Well I'm out, peace Barbie" with that I got out, Slamming the dam door hard behind me.

Ugh! It just made me so piss that my sister doesn't give a shit about me. Now someone has to fucking tell me, that she doesn't even say she has a sister. Well I get if they don't ask, but really? A only child, my fucking ass is.

I shove my headphone in and put on 'Welcome To My Life' by Simple Plan. I look back to my house for the last time and I see Aaron outside in front of the door. Staring at me as I leave, but my sister came out and I turn away.

Well, at least I get to keep my mind off things for a whole day and just hang out with my Awesome friends.

~~~new chapter tomorrow~~~