Charter Three~ Jake Please don't

~~~~It has a bit of sexal things in it, not much anyways enjoy
If you see Danny I changed it to Daniela!
~~~~

Katy P.O.V

The bus left me in front of my house, I pulled my Ipod out to check it's 3:45PM. The house seem empty, well Kat must be in cheer practice or something. Mom is working won't be back till 7:00PM, I sigh as I get to the door.

I pull out the key and put it in the key hole to see it's already open, um that's weird. I go in the house to see everything dark. I go upstairs and I start to make my way to my room, but I trip over some bottles. I end up falling on my stomach *thum*

"FUCK" dam that hurt, I get up and look around me. There were like 6 bottles around me, ugghh Jake must of been drinking. I sigh again, I don't know why my mom puts up with his ass!

I get in my room which was the attic, did I forget to tell you that? I don't know, it was small through. It was pretty ugly at first, when my mom moved me here since my sister wanted her own room and Jake wanted a office so took my room for it. I was pretty mad, but with a lot of cleaning, it pay off. My mom gave me money to fix it up and with the money I saved up over time. I made it into a pretty cool room.

It took a year to get it to look good, but it was worth it, once I move out it won't matter anymore.

I had a small bed that had black & white sheets, a small table against the wall, pictures I put up on the wall, a small chair, a window and a small closet.(picture on the right if you want to see the room) I painted the walls white and I had to put in a new floor cause the other one was rotten.

I slamming the door behind me and going up the stairs up to the attic or my room, whatever. I go in and see Jake sitting there, his back facing me. Looking at the floor, I freeze. Please tell me, he's not drunk please please please.

I turn around to make a run for it, but someone grab my arm. Just to be turn to be face to face with Jake "where you think you're fucking going?!"

Damm I could smell the whole alcohol all over my face, shit not good. I put on a blank face "Somewhere you're not, What are you doing here?! that's the real question" He smirk at me.

Yeah now we both knew why, I panicked and started to pulled my arm, but no use. Hes too strong, so I began to yell "HELP, KAT! MOM! ANYONE?! PLAE-" *SLAP* I fell to the floor. *KICK* he kicked me right in the stomach "pfff" I was now gasping for air.

"aaaahh!!!" he grabbed my hair pulling me on my feet."It's no use, no one can hear you" he was right, no one was here and even if they were, no one can hear, we're in the attic. now I'm looking at him, his blue ice cold eyes, jet black hair, and white skin color. He could fool anyone that he's a nice guy with his looks, but not me. I could feel the my tears building up.

"Aww little katy gonna cry, don't worry I'll be gentle" he said sweetly. He throws me to the bed, still feeling the pain on my stomach. I knew if I make a run, it would be useless with the pain in my stomach, I wouldn't even reach the door.

He throws himself on top of me, I start to kick and throw punches at him. He grab my arms and my legs were under him. With that my tears, let them self fall down

"Don't fight me katy, you know you grown to be very beautiful" he whisper in my ear, giving me shivers. He puts my hands in one of his large hand, while the other one goes through my hair.

"Plea-sse, don't do this" I whisper you could hear the fear in my voice.

"But then that would be no fun, now would it?" I began to sob, as his hand goes down to my hips and up almost to my breasts. I feel him pulling my shirt up I start to kick again but still no use. He pulled my shirt up and stop to stare at my stomach and breasts, I'm pretty sure I have a big bruise on my stomach.