When she bumped me in the classroom, I had a good look at it. It was a bruise. And in her eyes were... tears.

"Asano..." She whispered.

This just made me feel even worse. It was a bad decision to provoke Anju-san. She will only put her daughter in so much trouble!

Handling Anju-san is one thing, so I wonder how I can handle the others seeing Anju helplessly crying.

I glared at everyone around us before asking the serious questions to Anju. "Who made you cry? Who did that to you?!" I acted aloof so I can drive everyone off.

Doesn't she have any friends? She could've run to them instead of crying to me. But, she didn't. Are they really going to leave her like this?

You don't deserve to breathe the same air as her.

She told me everything. It seems like Anju-san didn't even say any details on why she was angry. Idiot. She's just using her as her personal punching bag. Get a grip! Do you even love that woman who never gave you any love?!

If this continues, that damn woman only wants one thing-- distance.

Of course, I would hate to part with Anju. So, the only problem now is... to know her answer.

"Should I stop being your tutor then?"

She's shocked... I want to know your direct answer, Anju. Please answer me honestly.

She shook her head and hung her head low. "I'm going to think of another way."

She's looking at the ground. She doesn't see me smiling in utmost joy as soon as she gave me her answer. It was like a silent vow between a tutor and his student. I don't know why, but I feel so happy I could just go ahead and kiss her.

But, I need to continue this act. I'll go ahead and kiss her once I solve this stupid problem of ours.

"Another way? How? I thought you also hated this idea."

She suddenly grabbed my hands without warning. I could easily shake her off, I could easily slip my hands out from her grasp, but I didn't do those things. Holding hands like this... Even if it's because she's just wanting to prove a point, it still makes me happy inside.

She stares at my eyes. Those eyes I see... are the eyes that show determination. Does she really... feel the same?

"I hated the idea of you being my private tutor because other people would think I'm an idiot when I'm actually not! But I didn't say I hate the idea of hanging out with you until dusk, even if it's quiet and I couldn't hold a proper conversation!"

"Well, I hate the idea of you getting hurt by your mother just because you hang around with the son of the school principal who's acting as your private tutor!" Oh damn, did I go to far?

"Why do you care anyway? You were just forced to be my private tutor anyway!"

Each sentence she uses to rebut me are making my veins twitch.

"And you were forced to be tutored!"

"But I still like your existence!"

"And I like you!"

Ok, now I've done it. I-- I can't even monologue because that was just too much for me to handle, and for me to describe what kind of humiliating experience that was.

I don't dare say another single word. I wish we could just both forget that, but I know we can't. This is useless. It's useless to hide it now that she knows.

"Was that--"

I immediately covered her mouth in a panic. "Don't ask." Another word from you, and I might really open up too much physical contact.

A topic to distract ourselves. A topic, a topic... This is not like me, fretting over trivial things like this.. Ah!

"Just... please. Let's end this. I can talk to my father about this and you tell your mother that everything is settled now. I don't want to see another injury, or another tear in your face again. If I do, I might not be able to hold back." That wasn't in the script. Those were the words from the bottom of my heart.

"Do you hate this reckless decision as much as I do?" She innocently asked as she moves my hand away from her mouth.

"Even more than you can imagine." I know this isn't like me, I know this doesn't fit for someone who should always be calm and composed when situations like this happen. I know, yet I'm showing my vulnerability to a girl. I must be losing my mind because of her! But still... it isn't a bad thing.

I'll do my best, so you have to too...

Rika...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: Hello. Thank you for everything! As you can see, this story is reaching its climax. You know what that means-- ending is coming!! Thank you for reading this book even if it's only a fanfic. I hope you'll like my other stories too.

Also, I'm on a 1-week break from school so I'll try to update as much as I can in that 1 week (^w^).

Again, thank you for everything, my dear readers.