Chapter 8

George's POV

   Paul was acting kind of strange when I asked him a simple question. It must not have been so simple to him, but I just need to figure out what he is hiding. That kind of reminded me of myself when I first became a vampire and couldn't tell the others. Now they aren't telling me anything. It must be that bad. But if I get them to tell me, then maybe I can help.

   I saw John and Ringo in the sitting room sipping cups of tea and sat down next to John. "Hey," I said a little down. "What's wrong?" asked Ringo. "Have you guys noticed anything weird about Paul?" I asked them. John gulped to himself. "No," he said calmly. "Are you sure?" I asked getting a little irritated over all of this. "Yes," said Ringo.

   I couldn't take it anymore and just went out of my mind. "Tell me!" I yelled. They both flinched and looked at me in a terrified way. "George, calm down, this isn't you," said John. "If you want me to be me again, then tell me everything!" I snapped. "Paul, can you come out here?" yelled John to get Paul's attention. "What's up?" he asked. Ringo patted the seat so that meant for him to sit down.

   "Now start explaining," I said a little calmly. "You see, we were mostly talking about your old relationship with Tiffany and things got a little out of hand and we thought if we mentioned anything to you, then you would go crazy," Paul pretty much lied. "Should I believe that?" I asked. "Please," said Ringo. Then all three touched their heads at the same time and pretty much fell over. "Are you lads ok?" I asked while running up to them.

   Paul got up and grabbed my wrist. "You're a freak and nobody likes you," he said. "Wait what?!" I asked in surprise. "Let me go!" Then the door opened and Sara walked in with a smile on face. "Sara! Thank goodness you are here, please tell the lads to get off of me!" I said. "I could, but I won't," she said.

   "Why not?" I asked while very confused. "George, there's something that you need to know," she stared. "What?" I asked. "Sara is not my name." "Then what is it?" "Tiffany!" she said proudly. I gasped and stood completely frozen. "Is it really you?! I asked in shock. "You better believe it!" she said. "What have you done?!" I asked. "Oh nothing really, all I mostly did was turn you into a vampire, take control of your friends, and I'm just having my fun getting revenge!" she explained.

   "How does it feel to be a vampire?" she asked me. "Horrible," I answered. "Why? You have superpowers and you burn quite easily," she said. "Why would you do this to me?" I asked. "Because I loved you, but you just went and cheated on me like I was nothing, I know you don't really like monsters and I thought a vampire would work perfectly for you," she explained.

   I just stood there and couldn't really move so well because Paul has a really strong grip. "How did you take control of my friends?" I wondered. "Oh that was easy, I just gave them cookies with some magic in them and now they do whatever I say, kind of like what you do at times," she said. "I don't do it to be a control freak, just to get answers," I replied. "Sure you do," she said sarcastically.

   I frowned and got Paul off my hands and walked right up to her. "You will change me back right now or else," I said. "Or else what?" she asked. "You should know what I'm capable of," I said. "I think you should stay like this for the rest of your life until you learn to love me again," she said. "I will never love you again," I argued. "Oh yes you will," she said back. "How will you do that?" I questioned. "If you will follow me, then I will show you," she explained. 

   "I'm not following you anywhere," I said back. "You know George, you aren't the only one with mind control powers," she said while turning around. I immediately covered my eyes. But I think she couldn't stop looking me. "Is it even possible to brainwash a vampire?" I wondered. "Lets find out," she said. I guess it wouldn't hurt to test it.

   I looked her right in the eye and couldn't look away. At that point, I was frozen. Apparently it is possible to brainwash a vampire. I couldn't move or do anything. She moved her fingers which meant I had to follow her. I did that and I left the house with her. Leaving Paul, John, and Ringo on the floor practically asleep. I hope nothing goes wrong. But with Tiffany in my mind right now, who knows what's going to happen.