Chapter 2

I hid my book in my shelf for the night and went to sleep. Apparently when I woke up the next morning, my book was gone. I went straight to the sitting area and I saw Ringo reading it. "Sorry George, It's an interesting book," he said. "It's fine," I said back. I sat down and read the book along with him.

   A few minutes later, Paul and John walked in and noticed us reading. "Is it story time?" asked John. "Yes," said Ringo. "Anyway, since we get a day off today, how about we all go to the park," suggested Paul with a smile. "Sure," we all agreed. "Hey John, can I borrow your hat?" I asked in a way that wouldn't get him suspicious. "Sure, it's in my room," he answered. I quickly ran to get it and slipped it right on.

   I also put on my sunglasses and we left. "George, why with the sunglasses again?" John asked slightly getting annoyed about it for no reason. "I already told you, I look distinguish in them," I said yet again. "That doesn't really explain anything," he said getting a little more annoyed. None of us really said anything during the rest of the trip and we finally made it.

   Paul brought a Frisbee and yelled, "Hey John, catch!" He ran across the field and caught it. Ringo and I clapped. He then threw it to Ringo and then he threw it to me. I threw it back to Paul and it was quite a power throw. I forgot about my own strength and hit Paul right in the stomach when he tried to catch it. "Paul are you alright?" I asked while running up to him. "Yeah I'm fine, you've got quite an arm George," he said. I smiled a little because he was alright.

   I'm guessing John couldn't really take the sunglasses thing anymore because he kept staring at me weirdly at times. After lunch he finally walked up to me. "Can I see your sunglasses?" he casually asked. "Sorry but no," I answered a little sheepishly. "If you won't give them to me then I'll just take them right off," he then took them right off my face and my hat fell off. I began smoking a little and the lads all gasped. "George you're smoking!" yelled Paul.

   I felt the pain and ran as quick as light under the shade and sat down. They all followed me and sat next to me, but not too close since I was still burning a little. "George, what's going on?" asked Paul. "If I tell you lads, you better promise to never and I repeat never tell anyone this," I said getting a little nervous. "We promise," they all said at the same time. I took a deep breath and said the words that I regret saying so much.

   "I'm a vampire."

   A/N: Sorry it's so short but I didn't have that much time to work on it today, but soon I will get more of this out and soon the story will actually start to go somewhere. I decided on days when I would work on each story. Monday's and Wednesday's aren't that good for me to work on the actual stories, so keep an eye out for either the Beatles thinking or a song. On any weekend or Thursday, Tuesday, or Friday, I will get The vampire Beatle and They'll Please please you. I will finish the stories soon and I guarantee that they will be awesome! Thank you for reading this chapter!