Two

Taehyung stood in front of the closed Cafe as he nervously held his phone in front of him. He kept looking around the street in search of Yoongi but he didnt appear. He started to panic a bit. It was already 08:02pm and Yoongi still wasnt here. He unlocked his phone to text him once again but was stopped by a shout.
"Eh! Tae!" The boy turned around to see a smaller figure walking in his direction. He figured it was Yoongi,finally. He was wearing black jeans, a grey hoodie and a black bucket hat. Taehyung blushed instantly because, how can a person be this cute without any effort?

"You're late." said Taehyung, still blushing. Yoongi took out his phone to check the time. "Two minutes and you're already worried? How cute. Anyways, i need to warn you. You probably know some people from class but in private they're a bit...   weird. Just dont let Hosek sit on you, push him away if he tries. Trust me, the last time wasnt fun. Do you trink?" Taehyung was still ridiculously blushing from what the small boy had said earlier. He shaked his head to get his thoughts away and answerd him. "y-yeah, a bit."

Yoongi smiled at him. "Well then, lets go." He went ahead and walked over to the fence surrounding the swimming area. "let me take your bag." after handing him the bag, he started climbing the small fence. He jumped and landed on the other side and waited for Tae, who was struggling a bit. The bucket hat wearing boy had seen enough struggle and reached him a hand,which he gladly accepted. Finally, he jumped over it but hissed in the progress. "what happend?" Yoongi asked. "I hurt my hand." The Hyung showed him his hand, which was bleeding a little bit.  The small boy took his hand and looket at it. After a few second he planted a soft kiss on it and whispered "gonna be fine." with a smile.

On the inside, taehyung exploded. Did he just do that? They continued walking on the grass leading to the pool, where he could hear quiet music playing and a few people talking. As they arrived three people got up to welcome them. "Arent you Kim Taehyung? Nice to see you!" said a guy with whide shoulders and a small smile. "Im Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin!" He said as he gave Tae a big hug. "Stop spoiling the kid, mom." called someone from the ground. He recognized the voice as Namjoon from his math class.
Jin let go of him and went to greet Yoongi. "Im Jimin, Nice to meet you!" said someone from his side. he turned around to face a small smiling boy, arms wide open. Taehyung took a mental note of everyone being into hugs and went ahead and wrapped his arms aroun dthe smaller boys head. "Hellooo, Im Taehyung!" When they broke apart, both had a big smile on their faces.

After that, Jimin sat down again. left standing was a, a little bit smaller, smiling boy. "Im Jungkook!" He explained while waving. Tae waved back and said "Im Taehyung." once again. After they stopped waving they sat down. He sat between Yoongi and Jin as they as started talking.

a/n
lol ignore any typos please thanks