Jake's Tunnel...

April: Have you ever heard of Jakes Tunnel?

Heath: No..

April: Its a tunnel.. A haunted tunnel.

Heath: Um.. what do you mean?

April: Like.. It's a wet tunnel, like where the movie IT is placed.

Heath: You mean a sewer?

April: Yeah!

Heath: lol!

April: Well anyways, Karen and I are going to it tonight!

Heath: Alone?

April: Well, it'll just me me and her so we technically wont be aloneeee but, yeah. Just us.

Heath: What's so haunted about it?

April: Well, There is a legend about these two young brothers who discovered the tunnel and decided to go and explore it.

Heath: *Sewer

April: *Sewer ...  Anyways..

April: They were out late one night because their parents wouldn't stop fighting and whenever their parents fought, it got nasty. So they wandered into the woods behind their house and used their cell phone flash lights to lead the way. They spoke about school and how they wish they could just run away from all of their problems but how they would never have the guts to actually run away. Then they stumbled across the tunnel

April: It started to storm so they sat in the entrance of  tunnel for a while. It wasn't until the older brother convinced his younger brother to wander into the tunnel with him that they actually went all the way in. As they were exploring they heard splashing on the water in behind them. Like a sound of walking- Following them...

Heath: These kids are idiots. And so are you and Karen for wanting to explore it!

April: they got scared and ran further into the tunnel and made several turns to avoid the footsteps. They got lost..

April: Nobody knows for sure what happened to them, but they say that they weren't there long before they were torn apart and their body pieces were left astray in the sewer water. and whoever visits will be haunted for 24 hours by the ghosts of the boys.

Heath: Thats bullshit. Who would believe that? Seriously.. let me guess you made that up just now..

April: NO! I didnt! In fact Karen and i are going at 3am...

Heath: Whatever you guys are so stupid- i mean if all that shit is true.
*5 hrs ago*

April:  We are leaving now. It just started POURING! Just letting you know in case we die. lmao!! If youre awake anyways.
*39 mins ago*

April: So we are inside the tunnel rn and it smells SO bad! the thunder is really loud. Is it storming where you are?

April: *Sewer
*10 mins ago*

April: Okay, so im not even joking Karen and I just heard what sounded like a little boy sniffling and quietly sobbing. But we looked around and couldnt find anyone or anything..
*5 mins ago*

April: We are hearing faint footsteps. I think you were right. We shouldn't be here.
*2 mins ago*

April: We are leaving Karen said she SWORE she felt something grab her ankle under the water.
*6 hrs ago*

Heath: Hey I just woke up! That is creepy as fuck! What happened? Do you feel anything haunting you? lol
*10 mins ago*

Heath: Where even is this tunnel?
*7 mins ago*

Heath: Are you guys home safely?
*2 mins ago*

Heath: Okay listen im sorry that i wasnt awake last night to reply, and Im sorry i acted like a dick yesterday I just wanted you guys to stay safe.
*1 hr ago*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen: Heath

Karen: Heath!

Heath: Hey, why isnt april msging back? I heard what happened last night. Pretty creepy shit.

Karen: April is dead! I  just woke up in this dry part of this sewer and shes laying next to me and aljhsfg

Karen: She isnt breathing!  HEATH

Heath: This isn't even funny can you just please stop.

Karen: IM NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING HEATH. WHAT THE FUCK!! THERE ISNT EVEN AN EXIT! IM JUST IN THIS BIG EMPTY CIRCULAR TUNNEL.

Heath: Why the hell are you texting me then?!!?!? Call the cops you idiot!!! IS april really deaD?

Karen: YES SHE ISNT FUCKING BREATHING YOU DICK!

Karen: IDK IF SOMEONE IS HERE SO I DONT WANT TO MAKE NOISE!

Heath: CALL THE COPS.

Karen: FINE!
*20 mins ago*

Karen: we say hi.

Heath: Who?

Karen: Jake, Marty, April, and Karen!

Heath: are those the cops? are you guys okay?

Karen: No silly! Jake and Marty are the missing boys. we saved them.

Heath:  Karen... is this really you?

Karen: Karen and April want to stay with them. Parents are bad.

Heath: Karen what?

Karen: Bye bye!

END