Chapter seven

Chapter 7

Bootcamp

-Louis-

I turned to see if anybody was following me. Actually I would've been able to see that someone was following me if the lights had been turned on today, but they hadnt turned them on so when i got tackled to the ground I squealed like a little girl. And guess where we landed? Yep, in the beautiful feild of flowers.

"Please dont hurt me." I said with a shaky voice, terrified that it was my uncle and that I had gotten caught.

"M'not gonna hurt you, flowerboy." the voice that could only be identified as Harry's said.

"M'names Louis." I said a bit harshly as I pushed him off. I got enough of that shit from my father I didnt need anymore from this jackass.

"I know." he said with a soft tone.

"Why'd you follow me?" I said getting to the point.

"Because I wanted to know if you were okay, okay."

"Im fine, now leave." Harry didnt say anything, matter of fact none of said a word for a while, just stared at our surroundings. I sighed, why even bother? He wasnt going to leave any time soon. "Lovely isnt it?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." he said finally turning to look at me. "Did you know about this place?" I nodded.

"Its were I found flowers to make my previous flowercrown."

"Hence the nickname Flowerboy." He chuckled. I dont get it? It wasnt funny... why is he laughing? I stared at him curiously till he coughed. "What?" I shook my head and looked down at my hands.

"I think you should head back, youre going to get introuble." I whispered.

"Are you going back?" He asked. I shook my head viciously. "Then neither am I." he stated stuburnly while crossing his arms over his chest, it was the first time I noticed he had tattoos, they were running along both arms, no empty spaces. Maybe I hadnt noticed since we were always wearing uniform or ... I was just to preoccupied in his face.

"I dont want you to get you introuble." I said while running my hands through the grass.

"S'not like I havent been intouble since ive been here." he chuckled which earned a small smile from me.

Again it was silent. This time I didnt try to say anything nor did I think to say anything. Just got on my hands and knees and started to crawl towards the purple flowers, they were the prettiest so I had make them last. I plucked one and sniffed it. Im pretty sure it smelled like Harry when he showered. Not that I knew what he smelled like...

"What are you doing?" Harrys voice rang in my ear, I shivered, he was so close.

"Making a new Flowercrown." He sat back and looked at me with fasination.

"How do you make them?" I looked at him then at the flowers

"You start with your favourite one." He looked around and gently plucked out a white one. "Why white?" I asked. White is so plain.

"Cause it reminds me of you." he whispered.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Both." he said biting his lip afterwards.

"Both?"

"Good because its pretty and white represents innocence." His cheeks were getting red, it surprised me that I could actually see him since it was pitch black outside. "And bad because well... it reminds me of you" he sighed.

I just nodded understandingly. "I wouldnt want to be reminded of me either." I mumbled before finishing my flowercrown. I placed it on my head and sighed happily.

I looked over at Harry and saw he was finishing his own, i guess he had been watching me carefully as I made mine. He groaned as he tried to put the two last pieces together. "Here, it's like this." I said taking it gently from his hands. I hooked them up easily and handed it back.

"Thanks." He stared at the beautifully made crown then at me. He crawled over and took off my flowercrown, placing it on the floor next to us..

"Why'd you-" I cut myself off as he placed his own flowercrown on my head.

"I owe you one." My breath hitched and my heart beated rapidly against my chest. What is this? These feelings are so weird, make them stop!

Harry stared at me with loving eyes and I could have melted then and there but I didnt, just stared back at him with just as much love -if thats what you could even call it. "Can I try something?" he asked looking at my lips. Was he going to kiss me?

I bit my lip and counted to ten in my head. I grabbed my flowercrown and placed it on his head, my hand slowly going down his face. My fingers touching his cheeks, nose, eyes, and finally his lips. He grabbed my hand and held it to his chest before hooking his hand to the nape of my neck and pulling me foward.

Our lips locked. Although it sounds cliche to say they fit perfectly its how it felt. My free hand helped me get on my knees and climb onto Harry, lips still attached.

I pulled back and pushed him back so that he was laying down. He stared at me as if asking what I was going to do next. I didnt do anything just said, "I think we should go back." and stood up.

I dusted myself off and waited for Harry to stand up. "Go ahead, I'll meet you there." He said finally sitting up. I nodded and made my way towards the cabin.

I opened the door to silence, everybody was already sleeping. I went straight to my bed and pulled the covers over me. "Louis, you okay?" I heard Zayn say from across from me.

"Umm.. yeah." I said looking up at the bed above me.

"Wheres Harry?" he whispered.

"Still outside, said he'd come back in a bit." as if on que the door squeaked open and Harry entered.

"Okay. Night guys." I turned over in my small bed and tried to get comfortable that was until I felt the covers being lifted off me and a body climbing in next to me.

"Night." The voice said, Harry. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, this bed wasnt made for two people yet we seemed to perfectly fit on it. I didnt bother asking why he had gotten into my bed instead of his, just enjoyed the feeling of his body next to mine. I entwined my fingers with his on my stomach and closed my eyes, a sigh of content leaving my lips.

"Night." I said knowing that tomorrow he would forget about everything that happened today.

_____________________________________________

# What you want to be updated next.

hopefully you liked this. Ive had writers block for this story for like ever. Thats why i havent updated. Hopefully my writers block for this goes away and I can get back to writing like before.

ps. Im soo sorry if this is bad ;-; xx