Chapter four

Chapter 4

Louis

I sat on my bed looking at my flowercrown in my hands. For some reason i was beginning to hate them. Maybe it was the fact that Harry had torn the one I had gave him in half. I sighed and set it on the bed.

Its been a week and I havent talked to anyone -not that I ever did- not even Harry. I layed back and rested my head on the soft pillow.

"Niall!" I heard Harry say happily. They were some how best friends, it all started the day after he got out of the box. He had ignorned me,  even when I tried to ask what day it was.

"Tomlinson." I heard from close by and I looked around to see Zayn.

"What?" I said barely audible.

"I need your help."

"Why dont you just go to Niall." I said with a hint of disgust, although Niall was a nice guy I hated his guts.

"Because Niall is being stupid and he's hanging out with Harry." he said angrily.

"Why do you need my help anyways?"

"Because you" he emphasized the you. Then quickly added. ",besides niall, are the only friend he has."

"I wasnt his friend." I mumbled not really trusting my voice. I had cried that night. I hated Harry so much that night, I was trying to be nice and.. he just... i dont know.

"What do you mean?"

"HE SAID I WASNT HIS FRIEND!" I yelled angrily getting up and walking away from Zayn. I could feel eyes on me but I ignored them. But one pair of eyes did catch my attention. Harry's. As i passed him I looked at the ground and shook my head angrily.

"Louis wait!" I heard Zayns voice fill the cabin.

"What!?" i snapped.

"I just... please Louis. Niall is my bestfriend and I dont want to lose him."

"Admit you like him more than a friend and I might consider it." i crossed my arms over my chest and huffed in annoyance. Zayn coughed as he choked.

"I dont like Niall?" I rolled my eyes.

"When your trying to convince some one you dont make it sound like a question, Zayn." he blushed beat red, I just rolled my eyes again. I didnt know why i was so i annoyed at the moment. Maybe it was the fact that I could see Niall and Harry bantering out the corner of my eye.

"Fine. I like him okay? Are you happy?" I shrugged. "So youll help me get my bestfriend back? I mean we'd both benefit." he winked

"That is better, and i guess and... WHAT?"

"Oh come on Louis everybody knows you like Harry, its so obvious." I growled and he laughed.

"I dont like him."Ii said through gritted teeth.

"What was that?" Zayn teased.

"I SAID I DONT FUCKING LIKE HARRY!" I yelled. Then it hit me. He was in the room. My eyes searched for his and when they landed on those precious green eyes of his I blushed furiously.

"Okay, dont have to yell." he said in mock defense. I sighed and exited the cabin, Zayn on my tail. "So.."

"I want to be alone." i said sadly.

"Whats bothering you? You always seem at least bit happy."

"I dont know. Can you just... can you just leave me.." and before i knew it I was crying and was being pulled into a hug. I know I was showing weakness and here at boot camp you werent supposed to show any of that but how can I not be weak when the first person that actually talked to me said i wasnt their friend?