Chapter six

Chapter 6;

-Louis-

"Come on pick up the pace Tomlinson." We were what normal people would call 'running'. I on the other hand call it your-going-to-kill-me. At least im not the last one. Zayns behind me. But i understand, hes been a smoker since the age of sixteen [not that - thats true?]

"Im going." I huffed. I was out of breath, I needed to take a break. I stopped and hunched over, hand on my knees.

"STOP!" I heard the lieutenant yell. I quickly stood up striaght. "Looks like we have a slacker." he said walking towards me. I gulped, my adams apple bobbing. I closed my eyes and waited for him to grab my arm and take me to the box but instead the feeling on my arm never came. I opened my eyes and saw he had walked past me and onto Zayn. "Why were you walking?" he crossed his muscular arms over his chest.

"I.. I was tired." I heard rustling and Niall was instantly by his side.

"Sir.. he isnt feeling well today, maybe you should take it easy on him." Niall said a bit quickly. I didnt think he could lie so smoothly.

"Really now?"

"Yes. Hes been having random feavers and been throwing up alot."

"I see." He said raising an eyebrow, at first i thought he was gonna let them go but instead he yelled, "DID I ASK YOU FAGGOT? NO, SO GET BACK IN LINE BEFORE I GIVE YOU BOTH PUNISHMENTS."

Then someone else spoke up. "Louis was resting, why dont you get him introuble?" Damn you Harry Styles.

My uncle looked at me with a look of dissapointment then clapped his hands. "Thank for being a tattle tale Harry. Is there anything else you would like to tattle about?" Harry sighed and shook his head.

"No Sir."

"Good. Now. EVERYBODY DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY ANYBODY THAT STOPS WILL NOT HAVE DINNER TODAY."

"YES SIR!" I dropped down and put my shaky arms beneath me. I wasnt going to make it to fifty. I could barely make it to three. "Anybody that doesnt count will have to start all over." he stated firmly.

"One." I whispered as I did one push up. "Two." and did another one. "Three." half of one. "Four." i didnt even lift off the floor.

"TOMLINSON!" my uncle yelled. I tried again. "No point in trying again. No dinner for you." I sighed.

I sat up and watched the rest of them do them. "Wimp." I heard Harry say. Not this again.

"I have to go." I said to my uncle. He stared at me confused. I stood up and ran. Ran with people yelling after me.

"LOUIS!!!" I could tell he was angry but I didnt care. I didnt care at all.

"Breathe." I whispered. "You are..." i broke down into a sob the word 'worthless' slipping my lips. I stopped running when i saw a little meadow up ahead. Who knew this place was so big?

I sat down on the green grass and stared at the flowers infront of me. I touched my head and sighed. I havent been wearing my flower crowns. Maybe thats why everything thats been happening is happening to me.

Then a purple flower caught my eye. I got on my hands and knees and crawled slowly to the beautiful flower. I gently put my fingers around the delicate thing and plucked it from its place.

I looked around to see more, but i didnt get any. Instead I got red ones. Itd look good with purple. I put the purple one front and center.

When i was done i stared at it happily. Running my fingers over the soft petals. I put it on my head and sighed contently. I could be myself again...

After about two hours I stood up and walked back to the group and hummed happily. "Louis." i jumped and saw Zayn.

"What were you thinking?" he said worridly. "Theyre looking for you."

"But im here." I said confused.

"Disobeying the lieutenant is..."

"I know.." I looked down at my feet.

"Zayn.. Hurry hes coming." He gave me a look that said im sorry i have to go, i just nodded. Niall grabbed Zayns hand and they went running.

"ATTENTION!" I heard my uncle yell. I quickly made my way over to where everyone was and got in my place by Harry. I hated that i had to stand next to him but you know thats how it is. You have to stand by the person you sleep next to.

He walked infront of the line. Clicking his tongue, making a tsk tsk sound. "I see you have rejoined us." He said walking closer to me.

"I.." I trailed off.

"You are to report to my office after." was all he said. I gulped. This wasnt going to be good.

"Okay." I whispered. He didnt say anything back to me. "YOU ARE DISMISSED!" Everyone scattered and headed to dinner.

I followed after the liuetenant, Eyes glued to the ground, not daring to look up.

"Get. Inside." he said through gritted teeth. I stepped in slowly and stood to the side as he entered as well. "Im done." he said. I looked up at his face, he was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Done with what?"

"With taking it easy with you."

"I NEVER ASKED YOU TO TAKE IT EASY ON ME!" I said deffensively.

"SO WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO GIVE MY NEPHEW WHAT HE DESERVED?!" He glared. "Louis you'd probably be dead right now." he said with a serious face.

"Im not as weak as you think I am."

"Youre not strong either." he retorted.

"DOESNT MEAN I CANT HANDE IT!"

"Stop yelling." he demanded but I didnt listen.

"I DIDNT TELL YOU TO TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY! I DIDNT TELL YOU TO IGNORE THE THINGS I DID AND LET IT SLIDE-"

"Thats enough, Louis." he said calmly cutting me off.

"I DIDNT EVEN ASK TO BE HERE! BUT YOU AND DAD THOUGHT I WAS JUST A WORTHLESS WIMP. IF THATS WHAT YOU REALLY THOUGHT OF ME, THEN WHY DID YOU LET EVERYTHING SLIDE!?" Thats when i felt a heavy hand on my cheek. It stung and I felt like crying.

"I SAOD THATS ENOUGH!" I cupped my cheek and whimpered. "I treated you the way you treat me." He whispered. "But im done." He stepped to the side and opened the door. "Tomorrow is a different day, dont expect to get away with anything else."

"Fine." He growled and I rolled my eyes. "Yes sir." He gave a smirk.

"Now. Get to the cabins before I start punshing you now." he warned. I nodded and walked out his office and towards the cabin.

When I opened the door I was met with two worried faces. "What happened?" I didnt answer just walked past them to my bed.

"What to good to talk to people?" I gave Harry a death glare from the corner of my eye. He was sitting on his bed, legs crossed, smirk on his face.

"I dont have to talk to anybody if i dont want to, certaintly not you" I snapped.

"Oh calm down ya wimp." I turned to look at him, his smirk grew but it went away when I whispered, 'Stop calling me that.' His gaze drifted from eyes to my cheek.

"Louis... He.. He hit you." I rolled my eyes.

"Nooo." I said sarcasticlly. "I was just born with a hand print on my face." He got up a tried to touch my cheek but i slapped his hand away. "Dont touch me."

"Louis, let me see-" I pushed him and he fell backwards onto his bed.

"I SAID DONT TOUCH ME!" And just like that I was running again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry ;-; ha , hopefully this chapter is three pages? My ipod doesnt tell me. Have to get on the website to see. xx