No Way

"If you won't stop screaming, I'll kiss you"
Jungkook said putting you down from his broad shoulders because he's been carrying you in his shoulders like a sac of rice.
"Yeah right"
You said with rolling eyes,
"Get in the car"
He saud with an authorized voice
"Why would I do that?"
You  asked with a sass tone
"You punched Taehyung, you carry me like a sac of rice, and now you're going to ki-mmm"
You can't finish on you are saying, his movements make you shock...

You fell something soft on your lips, you open your eyes, seeing Jeon Jungkook kissing you. You indeed shock, you want to stop this, but your body has it's own mind. You feel his plumped lips moving to you but.....

"Oppa!!!"
Unknown yet famillair voice.
"Oppa! Why are you kissing her?!"
Tzuyu said
"Mwo?! Ani, I didn't kiss her. You are the one that I love and always be"
Jungkook said gripping Tzuyu's wirst preventing her not to leave.
"Oppa were through!"
She said losing Jungkook's grip
"Ani, I love you so much!"
He said gripping her again but too late she ran for her life with crying tears.

But little do you know she was just acting, getting much attention from the people aroung the three of you.

"Jungkook-ah?"
You asked, tooking your arm, about to poke him but his put his grip on you. Standing up from the ground he put you on the passenger's seat harhly.
"Arghhhh"
You groan from hurtness.

He start the engine, stamping the gas.The journey was indeed silent, you just watch outside admiring the beautiful dark sky with twinkling stars that help the moon light every city in korea.

He stopped the car. Going out of the door jinggling the keys, you followed him. You see his eyes, brown eyes that has little water from crying earlier.

Stepling in the house. You quickly dash up to your room,changing clothes after changing you hear someone shouting, that shout was familliar to you so you track that shout and found jungkook in a mess his starting to throw his things.

"Jungkook! Stop ! Jinjja!"
You shouted.

You grab his hand but he flich making you stumble on the ground. You wince in pain.

He held you on the face,

"Your the one who made my love get away from me!"
He slapled you, you wince in pain by the slap. His attitude change, his eyes became full of lust.

Gripping your head, leaning his head to your neck. You feel hot breath on your neck

"You ruined my life and you recieve a punishment."

With that he lick your earlobe, slowly but stopped and fell off the ground. Your breath was heavy, looking at him with worriness.

You get him up pushing him off making him fall to his bed. You groan because og his heavyness.

"Ah jinjja Jungkook-ah what am I going to do to you?"

~~~~~~

♤♡♢♧ thanks for 1.91k readers!- authornim