Honeymoon

After 2 days you are always stay at the house while Jungkook always go to a date with Tzuyu.
"Yah!"
You heard a familiar male voice, you turn around to see Jeon Jungkook.
"Yah! Were leaving to Jeju"
"Then?"
You asked coldly
"Then what? Pack up your things, eomma said we have to go to Jeju Island because of our honeymoon"
He said running to the stairs leaving you with your mouth hang up, many seconds left you get back with your senses and packing up your things.

~~

"Yah! Hurry up!"
Jungkook said irritatedly
"How can I fasten my pace when I am carrying your bag and mine which is freakin heavy you know!"
You protested
"Yah give me that"
He get his bag from your hand and the both of you got your tickets and look at the number of the seats and you look at Jungkook's number seat which you are happy because his number seat is 12 and yours is 20.
"Well, ta~ta~!"
You said and got to the plane and seat with your respective seat.
You were suprised when someone seated beside you. He has a blonde hair with black highlights, he has a cubby cheeks that baby's do. Your eyes were glued to him.
"Ah~ miss quit staring your freaking me out"
He said
"Ah-eh I'm sorry.. by the way I am Y/N and what is your name?"
You introduced yourself, your hand extendedrfor a handshake
"Well I am Park Jimin you can call me Chimchim or Jimin"
He was about to take your hand for a handshake but a hand shove his hand and you look up to see Jeon Jungkook shaking his hands to your newly friend Jimin.
"I am Jeon Jungkook, Y/N's...-"
He was about to tell 'Husband'but you cut him off.
"Ahhh his my.. his my Brother? Yes his my Brother"
You said awkwardly
"Ahh okay but why does your face are not the same, usually  siblings face the same features"
Jimin said
"How are you sure about that?"
You laugh awkwardly, trying to change topic..
"Yah! Jungkook-ah go back to your seat! Go! Phew!"
You said, Jungkook gave you a death glare and walked to his seat.
"Don't mind my brother he has you know something to his head"
You said
"Ohhh~okay"
He said and plugged his earphones to his phone.

~~

After a short time in the plane you and Jungkook got out of the plane.
"Goodbye Y/N-ah I hope we will meet again" Jimin said
"And oh, call me"
He passed you a card which is his phone number.
"Ne, Jimin-ssi"
You said
"Enough of the formalities, call me by my nickname"
"Ne"
the both of you smiled..suddenly a hand gripped on your wrist and you trailed the person with your eyes to see Jeon Jungkook dragging you to a car.
"Bye Jimin-ah!"
You shouted and Jimin just smiled. After a long journey and the two of you arrive at the hotel.