We're too different.

Start from the beginning

"GAARA! WAIT I'M COMING!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted helplessly. Soon the light that surrounded us was gone and so was Gaara. I fell down and people started whisphering things.

"What a monster."

"What the hell, she's still alive?"

"Why doesn't she go jump off the cliff."

"Useless."

"Ugly."

"Unwanted."

At each comment I tightened my fist. "Forgotten." Gaara's voice whispered. Then I felt something instantly snap within me. "NO!!" I yelled. I opened my eyes to see everyone dead even Gaara. I looked at my hands and there was blood on them.

"It's all your fault." I heard a voice growl. I looked up to see .........mom..... 

She glared at me with hate.

"It's all your fault! You're the reason I died you good for nothing brat!" she yelled spitefully. "N-No I-I didn't mean to..I-"

"I just had to be cursed with you. AH! I HATE YOU! JUST DIE ALREADY!" She screamed as she raised a knife at me. Suddenly her eyes were wide. I gasped and slowly looked down to see I had stuck a stand spear into her. I just stared at it horrified.

I slowly pulled it out until I heard her body fall limp to the floor. "It's all your fault." her voice whispered. I dropped the sand and fell on my knees. I looked at the floor with hollow eyes.

Suddenly I felt the sand swirl around my fingers and body. When I looked up I saw Aria in her cage. She looked like Shukaku but had red markings. We just stared at each other.

"Why....why did you show me...t-those scenes." I asked in a whisper. Her tail swooshed side to side.

"Sanya.....I didn't show you those scenes...you allowed yourself to show those scenes." she answered gravely making my eyes wide.

"Why? Why the hell would I want to see that?!" I asked in a low voice that soon became a scream as I held my head in my hands. "What does your heart say?" she countered as she disappeared then left me alone.

' I'm weak...that's all I am....but his eyes...Gaara's eyes were so different from mine. Why am I always left alone? Why? Why! Change? How can I change for those people...the same glares. That day when Gaara glared at me and the look in his eyes.....it was nor hate nor fear.....it was..pity. Does he no longer see me as an equal?' I thought angirly.