Chapter 10

Chapter 10

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT CINDRIA AND THE OTHER EXTRA CHARACTERS PLUS THE STORY! THE REST ALL BELONGS TO J.K ROWLINGS

Tom's POV:

I gradually opened my eyes from the best sleep I've probably had in awhile, well probably since the last time Cindria allowed me to hold her. I checked the time to be surprised that it was 11:00 am.

I rolled over to my other side, expecting to see Cindria sleeping, but found her side of the bed empty. I looked around the room to see if maybe she was sitting down somewhere but I couldn't find her anywhere.

That's when I noticed two things; a note on the table and that the doorknob had been completely melted off. I immediately threw off the covers and raced towards the note.

Dear Tom,

I can't do this anymore. I refuse to stay locked up in our bedroom all day long. You cannot deprive me of my freedom, am I your wife or your prisoner? Tom, I love you, I really do but I can't live like this. So please, please don't do this to me, and when am I to come back, please don't be mad at me.

Yours,

Cindria Riddle

I crunched the paper into a ball and threw it against the wall.

How dare she leave me? She promised she wouldn't.

I sighed and could feel myself becoming more worried than angry. Did I really push her past her breaking point until she had to take drastic measures and run away from me?

Cindria had another thing coming if she thought I was just going to wait for her to come back.

After doing my necessities, I headed out the door and down the stairs.

"Nagini!" I called out, stalking my way towards the library. My beautiful silver snake slithered beside me.

"You called, Master," she spoke in Parseltongue.

"Did you see Cindria last night?" I asked her, throwing open the doors and walking into the library.

"I saw the shadow of your wife, and the scent of fear in the air," she replied to me. "I assumed you knew her whereabouts. Please forgive me, Master."

"Lyov," I uttered, and one of my loyal servants apparated in front of me.

"Yes, Master?" he said, bowing his head.

"Where is my wife?"

"I-I do not know, Master, I assumed that she-"

"Silence. You assumed, but she isn't there, now is she?"

"I do not kn-"

"Crucio."

The sounds of his screams filled me with satisfaction as I watched him shake and roll around the floor. His eyes seemed to roll back, and the whites of his eyes glistened. I watched for a few minutes, wanting him to suffer even more.

But that would have to wait.

I released the spell and watched him struggle to regain breath.

"T-Thank you, M-master, you've been merciful," Lyov muttered out shakily, slowly getting up from the ground.

"Find Cindria, but do not approach her, find her whereabouts and the report it to me, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," he said, bowing before apparating from sight.