Chapter 11

Alec's POV
I knew she shouldn't have went on that mission I knew it. I shouldn't have let her go.

"Jace!"I yell as I see him entering a hallway. "What is it Alec?" he says confused.

"Madelaine,Izzy and Clary are in trouble lets go!" I say and we run as fast as we can to Clary's loft.

As we found the corner we see circle members scattered all over the front. I quickly pull my bow out and shoot one. Jace and I then reveal ourselves and start attacking as much as we can.

A couple minutes later Madelaine and Izzy come out and start helping us attack the circle members.

Relief floods over me as I see she is ok but I am soon brought out of my thoughts when a circle member slashes my arm.

I wince from the burning sensation coming from my arm but still shoot arrows at the men.

Once all of them were either dead or ran away I went up to Madelaine and Izzy. "You guys ok?" I say inspecting both of them for injuries.

"Alec were fine"They say at the same time and I smile at the pair. "Where is Clary?" Jace asks coming closer. "Upstairs."Madelaine says with a slightly hurt expression as her brother walks right past her not bothering to look if she is ok.

"I'm going with Jace be right back"Izzy says and I nod my head in response. Once Izzy is out of sight I pull Madelaine to me.

I give her a big hug holding her tightly against me. "What's wrong beautiful?" I say remembering her hurt expression when Jace went to Clary

"Nothing."She says and gives me a fake smile. Her eyes suddenly widen as she sees my injured arm.

"Your hurt!"She whispers and looks down another sad expression her face

"Mads I know your lying and I'm fine."I say and her face crumbles. "Look Alec I don't want to talk about it."She says and is about to walk away but I pull her towards me.

I then brush my lips softly over hers before slamming my lips on hers. She is quick to react and kisses me back. A couple seconds later we pull away and I kiss her forehead softly

"You don't have to talk about it now but sooner or later you will."I say and she looks me in the eye and nods.

"Lets heads back to the institute."Jace says with his hand in Clary's. I roll my eyes at that.

He pays more attention to Clary than his own sister. My eyes suddenly widen at the realization.

The hurt expression on Madelaine was the fact her brother completely ignored her.

Madelaine looks at me questionably but I simply smile and walk with her glued to my side.

We make it back to the institute a couple minutes later and its pretty late. Madelaine quickly rushed me to the infirmary healing my wound.

Once she is done withr that I decide to speak up."Hey you want to stay with me tonight?" I ask Madelaine and she nods with a grin on her face.

We walk to my room and she quickly takes off her heels and sits on my desk chair.

I walk to my drawer and pull out a pajama shirt which was simply a grey shirt and some black workout shorts.

I take off my shirt and turn around about to place my shirt on when I see Madelaine blushing.

I then smirk and make my way towards her without a shirt. "What's wrong princess?"I ask and her eyes widen at how close we are.

"N-nothing Alec....can you um....put a shirt on"She says looking anywhere but me.

"Nah I'm good right were i am"I say lifting her up and placing her on my lap.

"Alec!"She yells trying to pull away but I keep my grip strong enough to keep her in place without hurting her.

"Your crazy!"She yells and continues to struggle.

"Yeah crazy for you"I say and she stops struggling looking at me Then laughing. I smile seeing her laugh.

I then cut off her laughing with a small kiss. She looks at me and smiles then we make our way to the bed.

She gets under the covers and I slide in behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight Alec"she whispers

"Goodnight Maddie"I say and place a kiss on the top of her head and drift off to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading o hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote unless you don't want to. Also please leave a comment on what you want to happen on upcoming chapters because i will gladly accept request. Anyways have a great day lovelies💞💞💞💞💞