Chapter 9

Alec's POV
Three days

Its been three days without showering or eating or training nothing.

Its been three days since Madelaine was found.

Three days and she hasn't woken up. I haven't left her side not even for a second.

"Alec I think maybe you should go"Hodge says with a worried expression on his face.

"I'm not leaving her Hodge. I thought you said it would only take her a day to reciver and wake up."I say staring at Madelaine.

"Her body needs times to heal Alec. Take care bud."he sighs and walks out most likely to the training room.

"Alec"I hear a soft voice calling my name. I look up to find Izzy holding a plate of food.

"You haven't ate anything in three days so I thought I would being you something to eat."She says with a sad smile looking at her parabatai.

"Thanks Is"I say as she hands me the food. "I have to go Alec call me if she wakes up."she says and places a kiss on Madelaine's forehead. "Will do"I say.

I finish the food Izzy have me fairly quickly and lay my head down next to Madelaine. "When will you wake up Maddie?"I say gently

That's when I feel a slight tug of my hair. As if someone was playing with it. I lift my head up to be meet with Madelaine's bright eyes.

"Maddie!"I yell and bring her into a hug. "I was so worried."I say finally releasing her. "I'm sorry for making you worry. How long was I out?"She ask.

"Three days"I whisper. "Three days?Have you even left my side. You look horrible I bet I look better than you right now."She says and I chuckle

"No I haven't left and you always look beautiful so...."I trail off and grin when i see a blush spread across her cheeks. "I'm going to tell the others your awake."I say.

"Ok"she says. I hesitate leaving her alone for a second but I'm sure her brother and parabatai have to know so I reluctantly go search for them.

"Jace!Izzy!"I yell and they look at me with wide eyes considering the fact I haven't moved in three days. "What?"They ask with hopeful looks on their faces

"Madelaine is awake!"I say and we all run back to her room. "You stupid tart I was worried about you"Jace says and pulls her into A hug."you can't get rid of me that easily bug brother."She says.

"Oh my god your okay!"Izzy cries and practically throws herself on top of Madelaine. "Hey Iz I missed you to but like I can't breathe sooo."She says and dramatically takes large gulps of air when Izzy gets off her.

I smile seeing the two girls laugh. "Hey Alec can i talk to you for a second?"Jace says and I hid following him outside. "What is it?"I ask confused.

"You have to tell her how you feel. What are you going to do Alec?Wait for her to almost die again?"He says and I freeze. "Jace I can't"I say looking to the floor."why not?"He questions

"She doesn't like me like that"I say and he looks at me like I have grown two heads. "Dude I'm her brother I can tell she likes you now go do it right now."He says pushing me towards Maddie's room. "What?Now?"I say and he nods as he forces me into the room.

"Hey Iz can we give Alec and Madelaine a moment alone."Jace says and Isabelle nods and walks out with Jace.

"Look Madelaine I have something to tell you.......Jace says I should tell you now and I have been hiding this for years.....but I am going to tell you now."I say nervously sitting next to her as she has an adorable confused face on. "Madelaine I like you. I like you a lot. I am probably screwed because I-I think I'm in love with you."I say and wait for her reaction.

I expected her to reject me or say she hates me now but she does the opposite. She laughs and scoots closer to me. "Then I know I'm screwed because I know that I am in love with you Alec Lightwood."she says and I grin.

"You love me?" I ask with a huge smile that I probably look like stupid. "Yes Alec I do"she laughs and I lean closer to her my lips brushing over hers.

"Uh uh Lightwood that isn't all I am getting."She says and smashes her lips on mine. I am surprised at first but then its like my body was shocked with electricity and I kissed her back with a harder force.

My tounge swipes across her bottom lip and she grants me entrance. We both fight for dominance and I do end up winning. I then detatch my lips from her causing her to whimper

I place my lips on her neck and suck on a specific spot that makes her softly moan. "Alec...."She groans out and pushes away much to my dislike. "We have to stop before things get a little too heated."She says giving me one last peck before getting out it her bed and walking to the door. She winks at me and then walks out

This girl will be the death of me I swear.

Thank you so much for reading. I apologize for any grammar mistakes and for the kiss scene. I'm not exactly good at those scenes. Anyways please leave a vote and comment if you would like and have a lovely day💞💞💞💗💗💗❤❤❤