I just stared at her. "It's a costume party" She pointed out. "Why do I have to come?" I wined. "Because..." I waited for to finished but she didn't. "Wait! your inviting Tina aren't you" I yelled. "No! She can't come she grounded!" Kim said.

I looked at her before saying "fine but where are we going to get costume and where are your parents?"Kim grab a fresh towel an said "they been on vacation since yesterday morning" she said. I shook my head "damn rich kids" I mumbled. "Don't take forever" she said leaving her room.

When I got out the shower realized I didn't have any fresh clothes my old ones smell like alcohol. I heard I knock the door.

I wrapped a towel around my waist. The door open and Kim came in covering her eyes. "Are you good, you covered up" she said.

"Yeah" she uncovered her eyes. Here" she said giving me a pair of new clothes. "How the hell did you?" I said.

"This morning I asked my Butler to get some clothes for you" she said. "But, how did you know my size?" I asked.

"Your a really heavy sleeper!" Kim pointed out. I stared at her before saying "did you peak?" She crossed her arms and said "that not important right now, hurry up" she said closing the door.

I got dressed and entered I think her living room. Her house was so big.

They had have more than ten rooms. A man with a plate handed me food.

I immediately took it from him and started eating. Kim giggled as she watched me ate. It reminded me of when Tina gave me food at detention.

"So when are we going to going to get this costume"I said trying to make conversation. "As soon as your done eating" she smiled.

***

I entered Kim car. Damn these rich kids are fucking spoiled aren't they. She looked at herself in the mirror and started playing with her hair. I looked threw her CDs until I saw my chemical romance. My jaw opened and I looked towards Kim who was still looking at herself. I immediately took out the Cd and pressed play.

She stopped looking in the mirror when the music started playing. She smiled. " I forgot your a Mcr fan she said and then turned it up.

She started the engine and started to drive we both staring signing "never coming home,never coming home should I... Should I!!" We drove all the way to the mall. We both got out the car.

"Don't expect me to get a good costume since this is totally last minute" I said, she shook her head "you must of forgotten I have connections" she said dangling her phone.

We entered the store it was packed of course with last minute shoppers. "How about Jason" she said holding a costume. No! Jason sucks and I hate that movie.

She shrugged her shoulders. "What about Batman" she said. "I am not give years old and no" I said looking through the costumes. "Freddy!" She said. I looked at the costume it even came with the hand. "Now that's hat I'm talking about" I said.

She smiled "finally your so damn picky" she said. We walked to the line which was ridiculously long it almost went outside.

"I'm not waiting on this damn line" I said. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Connections remember?" She said. She went in front of the line and demanded to see so guy name Steve. We waited for a while people were staring at us.

"If we get jump it's all on you" I said. A man finally came out. He was a few inches taller than me. He wearing a robin costume and had a tag that said Steve. I'm buying this" Kim said. Steve shook his head. "You didn't just skipped the line" he said.