Chapter 11

September 29, 2012 (Day 19)

Tina:

It's Saturday and Danny and I have to meet Amy. I don't even want to go to this stupid double date. I tried to relax just a few more days and the bet will be over. I crossed my arms, I need to get ready, this whole Danny situation is already complicated.

But a small part of me wanted him to be mine. I pressed my eyebrows together and looked at myself in the mirror. What am I thinking?

Danny dating Kiki there's no way he would break up with her for me or even feel the same way back. The girl a model, she's tall, thin and opposite of me. Everything about her is perfect and I'm just a plain Jane.

Although I knew that I small part of me is upset. Whenever I want a guy he either falls in love with my friend like Jake or he's already in a relationship like Danny. I just know how to pick them eh?

I walked into my closet and picked up a red strapless dress. Kim brought me this dress for my birthday. I never wore it, But then I never really had a good reason to. I put on my dress and did my makeup, the last time I wore makeup Danny couldn't keep his eyes off me.

After hours of getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I looked cute I guess, this dress isn't really my style I like unique outfits not simple dresses. I shrugged we are going to a dinner so I guess this is appropriate attire. I opened my closet and grabbed my black heels

My mother walked into my room. "You look beautiful" she smiled. "You're getting all dressed up like this to hang out with Amy?" she asked. I sighed, I couldn't tell my mom about Danny she would never understand.

"It's not just that! It's a double date" I said. My mother gasped before closing the door."You have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"No! mom" I said as I put on my black heels. She stopped me. "You sure because you can tell me I know your father very strict about these things but you're growing up honey I understand that you're starting to like boys."

I shook my head, "I don't have a boyfriend." She smirked at me, "I know you been very upset lately I need to know if its a boy, so we can talk about this" my mother suggested.

"Please!" I laughed.

"No thank you, and by the way I would never get advice from you and dad, it's not like I can talk to you guys your never home and your super strict about everything" I explained.

My mother jaw dropped. I grabbed my jacket, "I won't be our late, I'll see you later" I said before leaving my room.

As I walked downstairs I thought about what I said to my mother I hope I didn't hurt her feelings she seemed so excited about me going on a date with a boy. If she knew it was Danny she would not approve. I knocked on Danny's door. Danny was wearing a black suit. He looked so cute. His hair was combed back and not messy like he usually has it, he pulled his head from his back and was hiding a rose.

I smiled at him, "For you" he said. I took the rose and even though it was so cheesy I smelled it. "You look so hot," Danny said. I blushed. I put on al the makeup he better gives me a compliment.

"Okay let's go," I said walking to his motorcycle. He grabbed my hand, I stopped and turned to him. "Let's not," I said removing my hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Of course, I'm not okay!

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied. "Really," he said as he cocked his head.

"You seem distracted lately," he said. "Oh, I just think you giving me a rose or holding my hand isn't necessary" I yelled. He looked at me "but wouldn't that make Amy believe were a couple" he said brushing his hands through his hair.