Chapter 2: Inflitration

Hey everyone! So this is the 2nd chapter of For the First Time. Still just intro but we're getting there! So without further ado, here it is and hope you enjoy! Vote and comment!

                                        ///

"What the hell, Nadine!?" Chloe exclaimed with her hands thrown up.

"Sorry, Frazer." Nadine said with a sheepish grin.

The two women just stared at each other for a moment. Chloe's eyes widened as Nadine burst out laughing. Then they were both laughing, elbowing each other.

"Damn, Frazer don't ever do that again." Nadine said through sniffles as she wiped her eyes.

"I definitely will if I get that same reaction out of ya," Chloe winked mischievously.

When both of them were finally calm from this unexpected happy moment, they worked out the plan to break into Asav's lair (office), the insurgent bringing hell down in this part of India who also happened to be in search of Hoysala.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for Asav to see me again?" asked Nadine with an uncertain look.

"Come on, Nadine. Nothing's gonna happen plus it'll give you, a chance to beat his sorry ass." Chloe said with a reassuring look.

"All right, then." Nadine grinned. She patted Chloe's shoulder. "Let's light that bastard on fire."

///

"Over here, Nadine," Chloe hissed. She shone the light from her lantern onto a broken window. She jumped through with ease and then pulled Nadine up.

"Do we have any guesses about where we are?" Chloe said theatrically.

"Asav's den," Nadine said as she stared at all the antics scattered everywhere.

"Bingo!" Chloe said as she clamped her hand on her shoulder. She took a step towards a dusty mahogany chest and swiped the dust away with her kurta. She opened the first drawer to find a figurine of the Hindu god, Ram. The second drawer: a photo of Hanuman, Ram's friend and savior. This guy must be really religious. The third drawer she opened had a tattered map inside.

"Find something?" Nadine asked.

"A little more than something." replied Chloe.

She strutted over to a table and smoothed out the map.

"Here, we are." She pointed to an area on the middle of the map.

"So?" Nadine said, confused.

"What do we know about Hoysala?" Chloe asked.

"It's west of here." Nadine said.

"Exactly, this area--" Chloe stabbed a large area marked a large red X. "is where Hoysala has to be".

Nadine scratched her chin in thought. Asav must be heading there right now. As she thought, she saw a light bouncing off of an object. She walked towards it and picked the metallic gold disc.

"Frazer, take a look at this." Nadine said urgently.

Chloe's eyes widened as she saw the glistening gold disc. The two sides of Ganesh's elephant face in the center peeked up at her. Incredible. This has to be the key to finding the Tusk.

Just then the door flung open as Asav and his soldiers walked in with their guns at the ready.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so late, I had way too much work! This chapter is also part of the intro since all of you Uncharted fans know what's gonna happen next. The real story will begin in the next few chapters when Sam enters the scene even though in the real game he doesn't appear until later on. Hope you guys will like this twist on the story! Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

P.S : As of now I don't have a definite schedule but you can expect an upload anytime this week but most likely on Wednesday.