"Most of the times I'm needed are to treat colds anyway. And just in case something happens I have someone to fill in for me."

"You are not doing your job properly." Glen said as he stood up and let his test on top of Rhys's.

"You usually treat colds? Isn't that a lie?" Vincent asked grinning as an arrow hit the wall, his test wrapped around, and fell down.

Aaron took the test and threw the arrow at the trash bin. It turned to ash. "Why are you all so against me now? Usually you are better behaved. Did the exams messed you in the head?"

Akira took her test, let it on the desk and went back to her seat in a flash. "You are noisy." she said. "Should you not say exams are finally over instead of  verbally attacking him?"

"Akira." Vincent's head poped out in front of her and was half-hidden from the desk. "Why are you taking Aaron's side?"

Akira backstepped, her chair falling to the floor. "Do not come near me."

Stephan pulled Vincent away by the ear. "It hurts, it hurts."

"Didn't I tell you to keep distance?" Stephan said with raised voice.

"What a waste of time." Akira murmured as she clenched her hands. I want to go back already. She took her bag and walked out of the classroom, wanting to punch the wall. Why do they look so disappointed?

Before she left, she saw Vincent smirking his eyes looking gray. Was it a trick of light? Vincent had violent eyes.

Akira looked down as she walked at the hallways. She raised her head and swore. Wrong way. She went down the stairs. I will have to walk a bit more. She opened the door to go outside and continued her way next to the academy's wall.

I really dislike this place.

"Watch out." Akira turned just as someone pushed her away and they fell down. Something crashed near them. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Akira pushed him off her. "What are you doing?" she yelled at him, as she stood up and began fidgeting.

"You should be thankful." He stood up. "I just saved your life and yet you are yelling at me, you brat." Rhys said, his eyes a silvery blue.

My hands. Have to wash my hands. "What are you talking about?"

Rhys's expression softened. "Just look." He pointed at the spot she was standing just seconds ago and at the broken vase pieces that were there. "That was meant for you."

"No way." She backstepped and her knees gave way. "Why?" She bit her lip as to not let her tears fall. "I know I am disliked, but people do not usually try to kill me."

"Usually? Shouldn't you say they never tried to kill you?" Akira lowered her head. "Does that mean they tried to kill you before?"

There you go saying unneccessary things.

Saphire blazes were coming from Rhys's hands. "Who was it?"

"Shouldn't we focus on now first?" Glen asked as he picked up one of the broken pieces as he looked up.

When did you come here? Ah, hands, I need to wash my hands.

 "I'm going to report this to Aaron." A gush of wind later Glen was gone.

"Are you okay?" Rhys came closer to her. Akira stood up and ran to her room without looking at him.

~

"What is all this noise?" Akira murmered as she took her phone and looked at the time. She stood up and went to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.