Chapter 42

Nick's POV

I walk in the bedroom and see Mal standing in front of the mirror she was wearing a white pair of shorts and a black maternity top I walk over then wrap my arms around her waist. She looks up at me "Do you think the others will be happy for us?" they were thrilled when Adam was born, they loved Landon I knew they would be happy for us having our own baby "Of course they will they love being uncles how are you feeling today?" She looks at her stomach "Good no morning sickness or anything." I put my hands over her stomach then feel movements a few seconds later. She smiles "Nick it's kicking!!!!" I smile at her excitement our baby was healthy and so was she that's all that mattered.

Brian's POV

We all walk in Nick's house and Adam and Landon run over to us I pick up Adam then Nick and Mal walk in the room carrying boxes I wondered if I had forgotten someone's birthday. We sit and talk for a little while the girls sit with Mal while the guys and I follow Nick outside as he fires up the grill all the kids are running around chasing Buddy I look over at Nick "so what's the special occasion?" he looks at me with a smile on his face. "Can't tell it's a surprise." Nick wasn't one to keep secrets so I wondered what it was I just hope that whatever it was it was good news.

AJ'S POV

After we eat Mal and Nick pass all of us guy's gifts I shake mine to try and figure out why we have gotten gifts. Nick looks at us "You an open them now." I tear off the wrapping paper then open the box and we all hold up shirts Howie reads his out loud "This is what an awesome uncle looks like." Kevin looks up at Nick and Mal. "What does this mean?" Nick puts an arm around Mal "You're going to be uncles we're having a baby." That was great news I was happy for them Adam would be two soon so we didn't have any actual babies anymore. We congratulate Nick then hug Mal I couldn't wait to meet their baby.

Mallory's POV

The guys and their families would be staying in Orlando for about a week I was looking forward to spending time with them but after our announcement party today I was exhausted. I look up when Nick walks over then gets in bed I lay my head on his chest then he puts his hand on my stomach "Tired?" I nod then put my hand on top of his "Will the fans hate me for this?" he looks at me "A few of them will, a few of them will wish that they were you then some will be happy for us that's how it works but don't worry about them." I nod then yawn. He wraps his arms around me then starts rubbing my back I close my eyes then fall asleep a few minutes later.

Nick's POV

I wake up the next morning then look over at Mal sleeping next to me she was almost four months pregnant not much longer until our baby would be here. I get out of bed then get dressed I leave the room then go to Adam's room he holds his arms out I smile then pick him up and get him dressed I look at him "how are you this morning buddy?" he yawns "good." We leave his room then go to Landon's room and he's watching Scooby Doo. I get him dressed then turn off the TV I look at them "we're going to the park for a while so mommy can sleep okay?" they grab some toys to play with and I manage to get the toys, both boys and Buddy in the car by myself I felt proud. I get in the car then leave for the park.