Chapter 37

Mallory's POV

I was a little nervous to be leaving Landon and Adam for a week this would be my second time being away from them I wasn't sure if I could handle being away from them. "Relax Mrs. Carter our sons are going to be just fine I promise." I turn then look over at Nick sitting on the plane next to me I take a deep breath then look at him. "I know but I'm going to miss them." He kisses the side of my neck "maybe by the time we come back from Paris they will have a brother or sister on the way." I was relieved Nick had changed his mind about us having our own baby. I sigh then lay my head on his shoulder I was looking forward to this amount of time together with Nick.

Nick's POV

I wanted our first night here to be sweet and romantic it was the city of love I didn't want to just jump right into it I had flowers scattered around everywhere with a bottle of wine as well. I light a few candles then turn off the lights I turn around just as Mal walks in the room I slowly run my eyes over her she was in a light blue slip with white lace on the edges. I walk over then wrap my arms around her waist she looks at me and she's biting her lip I kiss her then pull her against me she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I pull away then look down at her I grab her hand then pull her over to the pillows and blankets I set up. She grabs my shirt then pulls it off I push her back then get on top of her I kiss down her neck she runs her fingers down my arms I run my hands down her sides then meet her eyes. I wanted to take things slow but my plans were changing I grab the slip then slowly pull it off her and toss it over my shoulder she grabs pants then pulls them off I pull off my boxers then kiss her. She grabs my hair then pulls me closer to her I slide inside her feeling her tighten around me I begin to thrust slowly picking up speed she was my present and my future. My life with her was all I cared about.

Mallory's POV

I yawn then open my eyes and look around the room it was a nice house or the parts I had seen were nice I couldn't wait to go out and see France I always dreamed of coming here. Nick rolls over then puts his hand on my waist he looks at me then smiles "Good morning." "Morning handsome." We lay there for a while and I think about my life now since we are married. It would be a lot different than what I was used to going different places, getting followed, people hating me plus I knew I would have to make sure I didn't do anything that would cause trouble for Nick this was going to hard but we loved each other so it would be worth it.

Nick's POV

I watch Mal as we walk through the streets of Paris I loved seeing her happy and excited this was how I wanted to see her more often. Paris was beautiful but it was nothing compared to Mal I reach over then hold her hand as we continue walking down the street she stops then looks at me "Thank you for bringing me to Paris I've always wanted to come here I'm glad I get to do this with you." I smile then kiss her. We go back to walking then I stop and buy a flower for her I could tell that she liked it here maybe while we here it would be the perfect time for me to buy her a wedding present hopefully she would like it.