Chapter 18

Nick's POV

I look over at Mal as we watch Landon and Adam playing I smile to myself as Adam takes a few small steps he had started walking a few weeks ago. I reach over then hold her hand and she looks up at me "I want to talk about something I've been thinking about it since Adam was in the hospital. Ever since then you have been great in helping me take care of him our relationship is growing and blooming the two of us love you and Landon a lot I wasn't this to be a family the four of us. Will you please move in?" She looks at Adam and Landon then she looks back at me "I'd love to thank you." I smile then kiss her I couldn't wait for the two of us to live together.

Mallory's POV

I take boxes and garbage bags into Landon's room to start packing his things for the move. I was nervous and excited about doing this it was a big step for mine and Nick's relationship I loved him and Adam I knew that he felt the same way about me and Landon, Landon called Nick daddy. This was new for me too Nick was my first serious relationship since Landon's dad had left me so I was worried on if this was going to work I hoped it would I knew this was a big step for Nick too nice Amanda died so this was serious for him. I take a deep breath then start packing things into the boxes and start thinking about the next chapter of my life.

Nick's POV

It was Mal and Landon's first night in the house we had gotten the kids to sleep a few minutes ago,. I was glad she was here we didn't have to say good bye anymore it was going to be nice having her and Landon here with me and Adam they were already a huge part of my life I walk down the hall and look up at a picture of me and Amanda then walk into the bedroom. I sit on my side of the bed then look over at Mal this was turning out to be awkward I take the picture to Adam's room then go back to the bedroom and look over at her. "I didn't think about this being so awkward." She looks at me "I'll sleep on the couch." She leaves the room and I lay there thinking to myself. Maybe it was time to make a few more changes like a new house.

Mallory's POV

I let out a sigh as I look up at the ceiling of Nick's living room. The picture of Amanda that Nick kept in the bedroom was toward the end of her pregnancy it was sad because she had died shortly after the picture was taken I was expecting there to be pictures of her in the house. I hated that this ended up being so awkward on the first night here now I understood why he always offered me the guest room when I stayed over I roll over to my side then let out a yawn this was a big step for me and Landon. I hope that I had made the right choice in moving in with Nick I wondered if he was really over Amanda I finally get comfortable then fall asleep on the couch.