Chapter 24

Rochelle's POV

The girls and I were getting ready to go to the spa while the guys were doing their Q and A session. We get ready to leave but I stop then go down the hall to Nick's room I knock then a few seconds later the door opens it and I smile when I see Mallory standing there. "Hi I'm Rochelle AJ's wife you can call me Ro, we were wondering if you would like to go to the spa with us?" She looks at me "Sure I'd love to I was trying to find something to do anyway." She steps out of the room then shuts the door behind her. We start walking down the hall to join the other girls "I'm Mallory." She seemed nice I was looking forward to getting know her.

Kristin's POV

While we are at the spa I look over at Mallory she seemed kind of shy but she was nice I knew that we would all be good friends. "How did you meet Nick?" she opens her eyes then looks at me "I met him in a baby store he was shopping for Adam he wouldn't stop crying so I asked if he needed any help." I smile at her story it was cute. Ro looks over at her You have your own son don't you?" A mile appears on her face "I do his name is Landon he's four he will be five in a few months. He loves Nick he calls him daddy." Her and Nick were perfect together. They were both single parents to boy they both loved their sons I could tell her intentions were good she was with Nick for who he was not for his money or what he did. She was going to fit in the family great.

Mallory's POV

After we leave the spa we stop by our rooms to change then we go up on deck to get some sun. I was enjoying getting to know all the girls they were all nice I hoped that once I got to know them a little better we would be good friends I look over at Ro as we talk about her tattoos. I tell her about all the times I had thought about getting one and the ones I had picked out I've just never went through with it but still wanted to get them. "You should do it Nick has them if the two of you really love each other and want to be together I think he will still want to be with you if you got them or not." She had a good point but I wasn't sure about going through with it.

Nick's POV

Once the session is over the guys and I walk around we find the girls setting on the deck I smile when I see Mal talking to them. I was glad she was making friends I had been worried about her being alone and bored we split up into couples. Kevin and Kristin go to their room Mal stands up then walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I pull her closer to me then she pulls away "probably shouldn't get too carried away in front of your fans Mr. Backstreet Boy." I laugh and roll my eyes. Her teasing wasn't bad and I hated to admit that she did have a point somethings the fans just didn't need to see.

Kevin's POV

Late that evening we all start getting ready for the first them night of the week tonight was Casino night. I look at Kristin as she walks in the room wearing a dress and a pair of heels she looked great I button my shirt then put on my jacket she walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her. She kisses me then looks up at me "You look good ready for tonight?" I take a deep breath then shrug. "Yeah we should see how it goes when it starts." I knew that this was a chance for fans to have fun with us but there was a chance things could get out of hand.