Chapter Six: (lol)

A/N: I asked OlyviaEaton if that was okay to wear on a date and she said, "idk I've never been on one." We're twins btw go follow her she's lit
***
"You look so hot, Four will be all over you tonight!" Christina said, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows, "Just make sure to use protection!"

"Christina, we are only going to the movies, we aren't going to get down and dirty tonight." I say, rolling my eyes.

I guess I kind of do look a little hot, I have on a pair of regular denim jeans from American Eagle, a black shirt, a hooded jacket with grey selves and maroon everywhere else. I top that off with a pair of white Converse, and grab my little black backpack that I use as a purse. I stuff my phone and wallet in there, along with all of my other crap.

As for hair and makeup, my hair is in a braided bun and my makeup is simple; just mascara, eyeliner, a little foundation, and lip gloss.

I hear my dad come in, so I go downstairs and talk to him. He works as like a mayor for Chicago, he runs it along with a few other people. When I walk into the living room, I give him a hug and he asks why I'm so dressed up. I tell him that I have date to the movies and of course he freaks out. He is okay with me dating, he just wants to "talk" to Four first. Like, Four is friends with Caleb so he's been here likes a million times, why does he need to talk to him? Four is supposed to pick me up in 15 minutes so I brush my teeth and put on some of my vanilla spray. Christina did finishing touches o my hair and makeup. The I  hear a knock on the door, it must be Four. I walk downstairs with my purse/backpack on my shoulders with Christina behind me.

He walks in looking hot as usual.
Omg Tris stop hanging out with Christina.
And talks to my dad for a bit, just casual banter. A few minutes later Four, Christina, and I are walking out the door. Christina gets in her car after hugging both of us, then we're inside of Four's black Ford truck.

"You look nice," he says with a smile

"You do too," I say, also with a smile

"So, what movie do you want to see?"

"It doesn't matter, we can see whatever." I say just as we pull up to movie theater, and it looks as if it's closed.

"Well I guess it's closed," Four says

"Really? I thought it was open," I say sarcastically with a smirk.

"Well, do you want to come to my house and watch a movie then? My dad has to work tonight," Four says

"Sure. That sounds fun."

⏱TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GO TO FOUR'S HOUSE (wiggles eyebrows)⏱

After awhile of driving, we pull up to a decent sized grey house and get out and go to the living room. We find a movie and watch when he kisses me and I freeze.