Chapter Four: (lol)

I wake up with a sigh, the Cross Country season is over. I wish we had a State meet, like last year. But what they did is they considered the City meet the State meet this year. Hey, I'm not complaining, that means no more practice or meets, and it also means that I'm State Champion.

I get out of bed, cursing myself for wanting to stay in shape. I look to see if I woke up in enough time to run. Sure enough, my clock says 4:30 (a.m.). I put a pair of black Nike shorts and a white Nike  tank top. I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my Nike Zooms and Running Blade. I decide to go to the local YMCA gym, so I hop in my car and see it's now 4:45. That gives me an hour to work out.

When I get into the gym, I start stretching and change legs. It start to run after putting on a slight incline, gotta stay used to running on hills. I run 15 miles, and it took me exactly 60 minutes. I decide to stay awhile long to do some ab and core work. I have a slight outline of six pack, just gotta keep it there. As I'm leaving, I see that it's now 5:55, so I drive home and take a shower.

After showering, I roll on some deodorant and put on vanilla scented lotion. I then put on my clothes, a tan bra set, light colored skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a grey hoodie that says Nike in pink, since it's cold here in the Windy City. I top that off with a pair of white socks and my pink Nike Air Max shoes. I then brush my teeth and head downstairs where I see my mother making boiled eggs for breakfast, my favorite breakfast food.

When she sees me she says, "Beatrice, you scared me!" To which I reply, "Ugh, mom, it's Tris. T-R-I-S!" With a laugh. I grab two eggs and a green apple, eating it quickly. After eating and telling my family bye, I get into my car and drive the h*** hole they call "High School". Just as I'm backing up,  my idiot twin brother knock on my window, asking me for a ride. I scoff and let him in. We then drive to school, together.
***
I apologize, this chapter was all over the place. And please note that I can't do all of these things. Tris is practically everything I aspire to be, so I make her do everything I want to be able to do and what I want be.