Chapter Tweleve:

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update I don't even have an excuse. But, hey, what do you guys think of the new cover?
+
+
+
*Four POV*
I am so frantic. What do I tell her? I really do love Tris and all, but what do I say? I should have called Zeke but her was having "special time" with Shauna so I didn't wanna bother him. Zeke is like my brother I have never had, he's helped me through a lot. I just hope Tris doesn't judge me. I feel like I'm coming out.

Tris walks in with a look of pity in her eyes. She looks and talks to me in the overrated "you poor baby lemme help you" tone that I hate. I finally break the ice whenever the small talk starts to bother me.

I say, "Tris, there's something I need to tell you and I starts with my real name. Of course my name isn't Four, it's Tobias. Tobias Eaton."

And I wait for her to reply, but she just looks confused.
"Eaton," she says, drawing out the word nice and slowly.
"That's the name of the mayor of Chicago. Are you two related? And how does this have to do with your condition?"

"Well, Tris, I am the mayor's son. My dad abuses me. He abused my mother and literally beat her to a pulp. She died when I was in fifth grade and my dad has been beating me since. Tonight, he came in drunk. He beat the sh*t out of me and I didn't know who to call. I am so sorry to put this all on you..." My voice begins to trail off and I look down at my feet.

"Four," Tris says and I cut her off.

"Call me Tobias. You're the only one who can."

Tris smiles and says, "I don't know what to say. I have never known anything about this. You have to be the strongest person I know. And thank you for trusting me enough to call and tell me this. It means a lot."
I am about to respond but she kisses me first. I have to admit, I used to sleep around a lot, but I have never had a kiss this good. But, a doctor walks in and interrupts us.

"Excuse me," he says as we pull apart.

"Mr. Eaton you can leave tonight if you sign these papers. You need to try to rest tonight and tomorrow but you should be able to go to school on Monday. "

I sign the papers and stand up, I am so effing sore. Tris helps me out of the hospital and drives me to my house.

"Tobias, I-I think I love you." She says and kisses me again. A kiss that was worth the beating I just got.

"I love you too, Tris." I say as she helps me out of the car and into my room. Luckily, Marcus isn't here, so we go inside and I lay down in my bed and fall asleep as I hear Tris leave. I am so lucky to have her.