Chapter Ten:

*At the mall w/ Christina*

"Christina! You have forced me into five different stores and I have spent almost $60 that I worked hard for!" I whine as she drags me around the mall.
"Oh whatever Tris," She says, smiling, "You freaking work at Bath  and Body works! I have to do chores around the house to pay for my car and stuff, all you do is make people pay for overpriced fragrances." She says and we burst out laughing. She is right, I have a pretty fun job.

We go to Great American Cookie and get 12 sugar cookies, goodness gracious she is going to make me look like a balloon. As we are leaving with our cookies, a place called  "Tattoos  and Piercings" catches my eye. I nude Christina and we walk in. We look around, this place has a cool vibe. There are multiple sketches on the wall and a teddy bear with piercings all through it. 
"Tris! We should totally get piercings!" Christina squeals.
"Okay, what should we get?" I ask, scared to know her answer.
"Ooh! We should get our noses and belly buttons pierced!"
"Alright, it doesn't sound that painful." I say grinning.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEIR PIERCINGS ARE DONE*

I look in the big mirror in my room, adoring my newfound body jewelry.
I have a small diamond stud in my nose and a dangle belly ring with an anchor on the end of it. My parents are pretty cool with it, my dad almost had a BF (b*tch fit for those of you who haven't saw White Chicks), but my mom loves it. I hear my phone buzzing, and I see that Four is texting me. I unlock my phone and heart drops down to my belly ring when I read what he said.
***
A/N: Oh no! What does Four have to say? Happy (late) Thanksgiving guys!