A year after

A look into Chancheol after a year and a look into the other's love lives. Also I havent edited this im sorry. If anyone wants to edit this, please message me. Thank you

***

The sun is setting, the air is fine, the sea is calm, and Lee Jung Chan and Choi Seungcheol are both sitting in front of each other, over looking the veranda. Seungcheol's eyes never leaving Chan's, while Chan's are on the beach.

"Do you find it weird that Mingyu, Jihoon, and Seokmin are all fucking?" Chan suddenly mumbled.

Dating Chan for a year doesn't mean Cheol was used to the surprises. Yeah, Chan kind of toned down a little--meaning He don't suspend the school whenever he has a birthday or fire a teacher just because Chan think's they're ugly. He's toned down, still sassy though. Very very sassy.

Seungcheol almost choked on his tea. "Chan what the fuck?"

For some reason Chan looked at him, with a straight face really. Just that, Seungcheol can't fathom how can he ask such thing and still look so serious... and cute (Don't tell Chan that)

"I'm asking a serious question here... Actually thinking about it now, I'm curious how does it feel looking at Jeonghan, the man you used to stick you dick in, now enjoying someone else's dick?" Chan sipped a tea like he's a fucking meme, and Seungcheol's so fucking close into throwing himself out their veranda.

Seungcheol looked at him, as if he's asking if his boyfriend is serious. He just want this day to end, he just want to watch the sun set with his boyfriend, he just really want to cuddle his boyfriend and sleep.

But of course, Chan has other plans.

"Also, I find it weird that I kissed Hansol... and now, he's fucking---"

"Can you stop?"

Okay, lets get this straight. Chan isn't the jealous type. Chan even let Cheol stay with Jeonghan and Jisoo. Cheol on the other hand, is the possessive type. He hates Hansol. He hates him down to his guts.

He even told Chan that he was so fucking jealous when he saw Chan kissed Hansol.

"You haven't answered any of my questions" Chan said, he was leaning back, one eyebrow raised on Seungcheol.

"Honestly, I don't find it weird that Mingyu, Jihoon, and Seokmin are all fucking; they're boyfriends anyway. And no I don't find it weird seeing Jeonghan. He's a good friend now, and that's all he is. I love you and that's what I'm sure" he said, eyes never leaving Chan.

And for the 5th time since they started dating, Chan blushed. (he doesn't blush that often"

"Hey Chan, you're 19 and I'm just 3 years older than you, so well..."

As if on cue, the lights became dim, and fireworks painted the night sky. "Will you Marry me... at least when you turn 20"

"No"

"What?"

"No. I want some dramatic speech you know"

Seungcheol Sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Mhm"

"Fine. Okay, when we first met, I thought you were annoying, I'm not really wrong, but you're more than that. You're caring, you fight for your friends and fight for what's right. I though before that I love Jeonghan, but each day I spend with you make me realize how shallow I loved him-- because everyday I learn to love you more.

After you come out to your parents, they threw you out, stripped all of your rights and claims to the thrown, with one exception; to leave me. Yet you didn't. You fought for me, for us. You stayed even though you didn't have to. You stayed even though I told you not to, and most days I think that I don't deserve you, that I have to make it up to you. That I need to at least be equal with you, but for some reason, you always exceed my expectation.

So Lee Chan, will you let me make it up to you for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?"

It's not always that you see Chan cry, even when he was thrown out of the castle he didn't cry. Yet here he is now. Crying hard like every tear he collected is now all coming down.

"Yes"