010

Chapter 10: I think I Love you

Chan paced back and forth. Seungkwan groaned, Minghao laughed, Seokmin teased, Minhyung was eating, Donghyuk was blowing strands of hair from his bangs. 

"Will you stop?" Seungkwan started. 

"Yeah, you look really really stupid" 

Who wouldn't be this nervous? It's fucking 6:50 PM and Seungcheol isn't in the castle. What if Seungcheol's just playing with him? He's fucking nervous. He was biting his nails and if it wasn't for Minhyung pointing out that his nails are almost extinction he wouldn't have stopped. 

"Relax. He will come" Seokmin said. 

"Or maybe not"  Minghao teased. 

He glared at Minghao and the latter laughed. "You're not helping Haohao" Minhyung pointed out and Minghao blushed he hated (loved it) whenever Minhyung call him haohao and it's the only thing that could make Minghao shut up (Junhui's really gonna kill him) 

"I'm sorry" Minghao mumbled though he giggled. 

Then it was time. Seungcheol came wearing a black sweater, jeans and white sneakers Chan can't help but admire how well these clothes fit him well. "Go get him tiger" Seungkwan whispered, pushing Chan to the person in front of him. 

"Hey" he awkwardly say 

"Hi" the man in front of him replied.

Chan heard Seokmin whispering and Seungcheol laughed. Hsi friends left him alone with Seungcheol and now everything's so fucking awkward. 

"So?" Seungcheol asked

"Oh, fuck it" he groaned, pulling Seungcheol's shirt close to him. Their bodies so close. 

"You don't mind right?" Chan asked, ears red, 

"Been waiting for this for two months, I wouldn't mind"

Seungcheol slowly leaned down, their lips meeting halfway. Lee Chan smiled, Seungcheol chuckled between the kiss; Seungcheol's arms wrapped around Chan's waist and Chan felt himself melting from the kiss. 

When they parted, they were both catching their breath "I think.. I think I love you Chan" Seungcheol whispered. 

"I love you too" he replied. 

fin.

Note:

YES! THIS IS THE FUCKING END. HELLO I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M SORRY IF THIS END DOESN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ALL.

IM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY. 

ANYWAY, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FROM ME YOU CAN COMMENT THEN DOWN. 

AND AS PROMISED THIS IS THE SNEAK PEAK FROM MY SOONWOO STORY :

"He's not in love with me. He's just...I don't know, likes to have sex with me. Alot?"

-Jeon Wonwoo, the school's hottest nerd.

Wonwoo woke up wearing nothing but his boxers. Sure, nothing wrong with that. His room's a bit messy, nothing's wrong with that too. What isn't normal is that he felt legs tangled with him like some sort of octopus.

His eyes widen wen he looked under the sheets and realized the person wasn't wearing anything... Like really, anything. 

Wait, now that he's been looking around... This isn't his fucking room. 

he took a look at the person beside him, a guy... if they've done what he think they did he's sort of glad he wasn't the one who bottomed. 

Of course that didn't help his thought.

He picked up his clothes wore them as quiet as possible. What have they done?

Fuck. 

He don't really remember anything... Like he's been drugged? His head hurts from trying to remember anything. He'll have to asked Junhui later because he really can't remember anything. 

He took another glance at the person on the bed. Should he, uh leave a note thanking the stranger? Leave some money? God, he don't know. 

He's really not used to this one-nightstand fiasco, really. 

This is why he prefer to be alone in the confinement of his books. Maybe Percy, Katnis, or Harry can offer him advice from his current situation. Maybe even Plato or Karl Marxs?

he was back to reality when he heard the person groan and out of fear, he ran.

Forgetting a shoe.