💀 Chapter 18 💀

Start from the beginning

Jin: You sure do like to keep that mouth open don't you? All I hear is bullshit. He already has people that care for him, and two new parents.

Yoongi: Hyung, Just ignore-

Jin: Yoongi, Get Your ass in the car.

Shocked by the way he said that, I got in the car and closed the door. I was not about to get my ass whooped by Jin. He ain't playing games when he's mad and serious.

Mother: Oh really? Where's the new mother at, I don't see her?

Jin: Don't you see me?

Mother: Huh? W-Wait what, are you-

Jin: What, are you that surprised to hear it? I don't need to be a woman to be a mom. I can have a dick and be more than a fucking mom, someone who will actually give a shit for Yoongi. Or are you surprised to see that his new mom is better looking than you ever were? Not to mention his new dad, ugh, he's a full meal.

She gasped and Jin smirked before walking over to open the door to the drivers seat.

Mother: W-Well, at least he won't be able to get into college anymore. Tsk, that stupid music career. No one is going to pay for that bull crap, who would pay for something like that?

Jin: Your dead ass wrong there hun. Whatever career he wants to pursue doesn't have a single fuck to do with you. As long as he's got me and I'm around he doesn't need to worry about that because I'm the one who's going to be paying for it. A career in the music industry is better than whatever career you got, I didn't know they had one on how to be an evil bitch.

Jin chuckled before getting inside the car and closing the door. I couldn't believe he went off on her just like that. It made me feel grateful, he's even acting like a mom already, protecting his child.

Jin: Ready? Let's go home.

End of flashback

~~~~~~

Yoongi: You know, I was really upset when I got there and didn't see you. I thought you'd be there or at school but Jin and Namjoon told me you had left to London.

Y/N: I know, I'm sorry. I'll get a ticket right now, I want to go see you so bad!

Yoongi: Hey don't be sorry, and no don't you dare book a ticket. I want to see you, kiss you, embrace you, just want to fucking hold you tight and not let go of you but we'll have to wait.

The only thing I could hear from the other line was sobbing. One thing Y/N didn't know was that my tears have been falling down my cheeks ever since I heard her voice on the phone today.

God, I'm so fucking in Love with her. She means everything to me and not having her close kills me but I want to cheer her on.

Yoongi: Don't cry, your crying right?

Y/N: N-No..

Yoongi: Yeah right, I hear your ugly ass crying, bet you look hideous right now.

Y/N: Bitch! I will book a flight just to fucking smack you right now.

I chuckled and a smile appeared on my face. Hearing her being all mad and savage reminds me of our good times together. Messing with her was fun, the times we laughed and joked around with eachother crossed my mind.

I miss her so damn much.

Yoongi: Don't cry though, you have to be strong for us. I want you to focus on your career and see you graduate in a few months.

Y/N: I know, I will. What about you?

Yoongi: I'm starting tomorrow, thanks to my beautiful mom and dad I get to finish the career I already started.

Y/N: You better focus because I want to see the rat walking down getting his diploma.

Yoongi: Of course, I wouldn't want to disappoint my snakeu.

She laughed and my heart beat rose. I must be really crazy..why do I feel the urge to buy a damn ticket and fly right now just to see her.

The thing holding me back now is school. I'm starting tomorrow and can't go to London but we got eachother and we're going to do our best to graduate soon so we can continue our future together.

Yoongi: I love you baby, so much, so please be strong for us, okay?