Hotel hell

our car broke down so we had to dock it at the mechanic shop till it got fixed.we decided crash at the nearest hotel .we tried several hotels but nothing seemed to be suitable to our liking.But finally  we zeroed in on some second rate restaurant that seemed to look halfway between a state run prison and some haunted building.It had creepers growing all over it's sides and seemed to be strewn around with trash here and there .My mom and dad went in to check into the hotel while my brother and I decided to take a look around the crappy hotel.We noticed a tiny pool at a distance.So we decided to take a quick dip at the pool .When we ran towards the pool we sure were disappointed because it was filled with crap.It had leaves and soda cans floating on top of it.We decided that it was best not to use the pool .The good thing was that there was an inflatable pool nearby but it seemed to be very small and it had this really fat man in it.He seemed to be soaking all the water and boy was he really big .He was splashing around in it like a gigantic seal.When we went near him ,some of the water got splashed onto us.Just then my mom called us both in so we thought we'd better leave now and come back later in the  night when the coast is clear...........