Chill, Keke

-Keith's pov-

The castle is lonely without him.

I hate it.

Every day, I walk past his room. Every day I'm reminded of the fact that he left. He left all of us for a man that doesn't even love him.

I talked to him about it. We had laid next to each other on my bed. He needed someone to talk to so I was there.

I remember it clearly.

"Keith?" He asked from outside my bedroom. I opened the door.

"What is it, Lance?"

"Can- can we talk?" He looked scared. I nodded and opened the door all the way.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Keef I think I'm in love." My heart fluttered. Could it be- me? No. It couldn't. I knew that for a fact.

"R-really? Who is it?"

"P-Prince Lotor...." I tried not to gasp or look hurt or angry. He was visibly terrified and I knew it was a terrible idea to make him feel any worse.

"What makes you think that?" He sighed.

"Well- whenever I talk to him or think of him I get butterflies in my stomach. I feel so weird and good and-" he sighed and flopped onto his back.

"It might not be-"

"Trust me, Keef, I'm in love." My heart sank.

"What should I do about it?"

"I don't think you should do anything. Just- try to get over it, please? We need you here, and if you run off with Zarkon's son....." Lance sighed again.

"Love is confusing," he muttered. He blew a puff of air from his mouth and fell asleep there on my bed.

I feel a sharp tang on my arm. Shit. I'm doing it again. Whenever I get sad or stressed or anxious I dig my nails into my arm. I remember when I fell in love with Lance, when I spent all night rambling about him to Shiro.

"Shiro, help. I'm gay for my archenemy." Shiro laughed as he let me in his room. I ran in and fell face first on his bed. I screamed into the pillow.

"It's useless," I lifted my head up to speak, "I like him so much- he just- he's so-....... UGHHHHH" Shiro laughed again.

"Calm down there, Keke, it's not that bad."

"Uhm, yes, it is. I'm in love, Shiro! IN! LOVE!"

"Are you sure it's love?"

"I'm as in love with Lance as you are with Matt." Shiro's eyes widened.

"Well shit...." he put a hand on my back.

"I'm sure it'll get better. Either you'll get over it or he ends up liking you back and you have fifty kids."

"We can't reproduce, Shiro, were gay as fuck."

"Same with Matt and I and yet he insists on having at least three children."

"Shiro!" Shiro stopped and tilted his head.

"This isn't about Matt wanting to give birth to your children, it's about me being a fLAMING HOMO!"

"....... chill, keke."