Chapter 10

Yorkshire, England

~Malik's territory~

The warm morning sun rose over the mansion, its rays shining through the blinds and onto the covers of the big bed where the two lovers laid together.

Liam awoke to Zayn's soft breaths which escaped his parted pink lips. God he was so gorgeous messy hair, parted lips, glistening naked body curled up to him like a child. Damn.

"So precious." Liam caressed Zayn's cheek taking in the moment. He was so happy he could finally lay beside the love of us life. The man who filled his empty heart which had been empty since he lost his him. He was back and yes though Liam was due to be banished he knew Zayn would forever be by his side no matter what.

"Son" An older man's voice came from the door catching Liam by surprise.

"Shit" he whispered shaking his husband awake "Baby."

Zayn groaned rubbing his eyes in annoyance "I no wake."

"Baby your father." Liam shoved him once more whispering a bit louder in attempt to get his attention.

As hoped Zayn's eyes widened and he shot up pushing Liam to the floor with a thud on accident. "Ah fuck, babe I'm sorry."

"Zayn?" Yaser began knocking the door rather loudly "Who's in there with you?"

"No one." Zayn replied as he then fell off the bed beside his husband.

Liam laughed quietly finding it funny how their plan was pratically failing but he didn't care. It was fun actually.

"Shhh" Zayn laughed along gathering up Liam's clothes and forcing him under his bed "Keep quiet, my love." he whispered.

"Give me a kiss."Liam poked his head out puckering his lips for Zayn to kiss.

"Ugh fine." Zayn chuckled pecking him before snatching his robe off the floor and slipping it on.

"If you don't open the door this instance I will-"

The door swung open revealing the young glowing boy "Morning father." Zayn innocently grinned as he greeted his father.

Yaser studied him for a moment before stepping inside his son's room to begin his search.

"What is that stench?" The older man's nose twitched. The night's events was still strong in the air and was still quiet thick.

Zayn shrugged rubbing his lips together "I don't smell anything."

Yaser looked back to his son, his eyes catching the two new hickeys left upon his son's neck.

A furious look flashed through his eyes. boy he was gonna get it. "What is this?" he pointed at Zayn's neck.

"Uh..." he bit his bottom lip anxiously thinking up a lie.

"Don't you dare make up an excuse Zayn Javaad Malik. In my office in 5." Zayn's father stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Payne-Malik." He mumbled in a huff. Welp so much for their new plan if they even had one.

"Zayn." Liam got up, he had put on his clothes under the bed as Zayn and his father spoke.