Chapter 3

Yorkshire, England

~ Malik's territory ~

Stepping out of the elevator Liam was met by his mate Louis. It didn't take long for him to notice his friend's little situation at his crotch and Liam's swollen glossed lips.

"My dear friend who did this to you?" He gasped with a smirk. "Where did you go? What did you do?" Was she nice and attractive? How-" interrupting him Liam grasped his friend's wrist and pulled him into a nearby quiet room.

"Louis" Liam struggled to hold in his excitement but he couldn't "I've just met the love of my life" he twirled around cheerfully grinning like a loved up idiot.

Louis laughed at him. He'd never seen Liam so happy before nor so in love. This boy was as innocent as a church boy and here he was after a wild snog claiming he found the love of his life.

"My friend I-" he burst into laughter "Who is it that makes you feel this way?"

Liam froze in place and grimaced "I never got his name but he is Malik"

"A Malik?!" Louis scoffed and shook his head "Are you mad?"

"Not as mad as you but if it is wrong for me to fall in love with the enemy than I guess I am mad" Liam lowly giggled "Mad in love...God Louis he is just gorgeous and his eyes are just a whole other thing. I've never seen gold eyes like that in my life except I feel I've seen those exact eyes somewhere but I cannot recall where."

Liam turned back to his awakened looking friend and pulled him in to dance with him "I've never felt this way towards anyone Lou." He glanced down at him and smirked "I'm gay, gay for him and in love with only him Lou."

He spun Louis around many times before letting him go having him fall onto his flat on his ass.

"So" Louis started as he picked himself up holding in another wave of laughter. His poor friend was literally drunk in love "he's a boy. Cute. You sound quite taken with him." Taken was an understatement Louis knew that but he wanted to slow his friend down.

"I am Louis. Did you not listen? I'm in love with him." He started dancing with the air and twirled around "I want to dance with him. Kiss him again and again till our lips bruise and go raw and even then I'd still kiss him. I want to marry him and live a long happy life with him. Fuck Louis I just want him"

Louis now was realizing his friend was legit in love with this guy...his families enemy. A Malik. The best he could do is support him. You couldn't argue against someone who is in love.

"So you really are in love with this guy" Louis leaned against the wall narrowing his eyes on the brunette.

"I am Jesus Lou how many times do you want me to say it? I love him, I love him, I fucking love him" he brought his fingers to his lips and blushed "He kissed me hard. His lips were sweet and tasted of a sweet cool mint. Their was energy that tingled between our lips it was a sign."

"Yeah he certainly had a great effect on you" Louis motioned to Liam's still bulging crotch and giggled lightly before quickly changing the subject.

"Anyways my dear friend. Let me give you some words of advice" Louis pushed himself from the wall and neared him "Careful, don't let his family nor your family find out about you two. You don't know what hell would be unleashed." He paused and inhaled giving him a slight smile "However if you truly love him. Go for it. Don't let your families status keep you back. Love him and treat him well. Just again be careful."