"My nigga Jay finally locked ya girl down. I'm proud of you homie." Tyran Said.

"Thanks bro." I Laughed Dapping Him Up.

"Hopefully baby Carter will make its arrival tomorrow." Emory Said.

"H- yea daddy's baby needs to hurry up cause Bey's been all types of cranky lately. Well ever since she reached her third trimester." I Shook My Head.

"That's pregnancy life bro. Just imagine when y'all start wedding planning, you gone think she's pregnant all over again. Wait let me ask you this question y'all still fucking?" Ty Asked.

"That's none of your business. What does down in our bedroom stays in our bedroom. Do you still jack off to that Kim Kardashian sex tape? Aight then." We Laughed.

"Nigga have you seen it!? Kim was blasting Bey on social media the other day telling her that she's a wannabe Kardashian chick and that's she only together with you because you made her famous. It was a bunch of shit." Emory Said.

"Yea our phones were going off that night. That shit woke us up in the middle of our sleep, Bey was hella mad. She was mad bu she didn't even reply back to that negativity. Kanye been bitchin ever since I drop him from Tidal."

"Damnnn I never liked his sentimental ass. You need to release some music and diss that nigga." They Laughed Together.

"Nah man I got a baby on the way. I don't need my daughter coming out into this world with all this negativity."

"GIRL!? I'M HAVIN A FUCKIN NIECE LEGOOO." Ty Jumped Up Clapping His Hands.

"Congratulations bro." Tim And Alan Gave Me A Brotherly Hug.

"Fuck I didn't mean to blurt it out to you niggas. Keep y'all mouth shut for real dawg."

"We got you bubs." We Pumped Each Other's Fists.

I Grabbed My Beer Bottle And Went Back Inside To See Bey Gossiping With Her Little Clique.

I Came Up Behind Her Kissing Her Neck.

"That's your 4th bottle baby." Bey Said.

"I know how much bottles I had. I ain't goin nowhere chill out ma."

"Yes sir." She Threw Her Hands Up.

"Oop ok daddy. He got you in check Bey, wish Alan had me like that but you know his old ass just want pleasure." Solange Said.

"Don't even act like that Solange. You the main one but Julez always in our business so you just stop." Alan Butted In.

"You know old people don't move but so fast. Which is exactly why he's always catching us." Solange Said.

"Y'all go discuss that outside we have kids in this house." My Mom Said.

"Mom we all know you long overdue for some. Squidward wasn't hitting that with his 3 inch get with a real man like Rich And you'll be getting that full pack. If you've never seen heaven before you'll be sure to see it when he get into that forest." Solange Said Causing Everyone To Laugh Even Ms.Celestine.