"Why the fuc- ugh Jay you're pissing me off already." I Went Into Our Bedroom Going Straight To The Bassinet.

"Your uncle left you alone? Huh baby?" I Picked Him Up Happening To Spot The Shiny Object On His Hand.

Then Jay, Aiden, Kelly And The Rest Of My Close Friends And Relatives Came Piling Up In My Room.

"Jayyy.." I Now Had Tears Flowing Down My Cheeks.

"Beyoncé, I've known you for almost 16 years. Part of the 2 years I've actually gotten to love you and I must say I fall in love with you more each day. You've given me something that I don't think anyone else could have given me.  Nobody loves me like the way you do. I can't live on without you staying in my life and being my wife. I  love you with every inch of me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So with that being said will you marry me baby?" He Kneeled Down Holding The Ring In Between His Fingers.

"Bitch you better say yes!" Solange Shouted.

"Yes...yes baby I will." I Cried.

He Slid The Ringer On My Finger Coming Back Up To Kiss My Lips. I Had Titan In One Arm While The Other Arm Was Wrapped Around Jay's Neck As I Cried Like A Baby.

"I love you Bey." He Whispered.

"I love you too." I Cried Looking At The Beautiful Ring.

"Alan you need to upgrade me. Cause you got a bitch over here wearing a ring from dollar general." Solange Said Causing Everyone To Laugh.

"Give me my baby cause you suffocating him with your double d's." Kelly Said Taking Titan Out Of My Arms.

My Huge Belly Was Blocking Jay And I To Get An Really Sincere Hug.

"Let us see the ring." My Mom Said.

I Looked Down At It First Before Holding My Hand Up And Showing Them.

Jay POV