Twenty One

By the time they get back to the rental, dusk has already painted the sky in dusty rose and dark indigo. Taehyung feels weary from the long day, so they brought some basic ingredients to make pasta at home and ate dinner on the patio overlooking the endless sea. It all feels peaceful, with Jeongguk next to him sipping on the bottle of local Merlot they uncorked, and Chim Chim purring on his lap, Taehyung feels selfish for ever wanting more in life.

Chim Chim is all grown up now, no longer the scrawny little runt that they rescued. His calico coat is pretty and soft to the touch, and his personality affectionate and calm. Taehyung loves gazing into those sparkling brown orbs, and drawing out satisfying purrs from him with head and belly scratches. The only thing that worries him is how adventurous Chim Chim can get, sometimes sneaking out of the backyard at their LA home, disappearing for days. But he always comes back. Taehyung would find him cuddled next to him in bed one morning, licking his face in tiny wet strips, and meowing about how much he's missed home during his great adventure.

Freedom is such a precious thing, to not feel trapped in a cage, however gilded it may be. Taehyung doesn't have the heart to deprive Chim Chim of that. So despite his concerns, he doesn't patch up the cracks under the backyard door in LA. He tells himself that the longing to come home will always bring him back.

A few bottles of Merlot later, Taehyung feels the kisses deepen. There's desire swirling in Jeongguk's eyes, and Taehyung's hands reciprocate, grasping and seeking for the comfort of physical contact. Something looms on the back of his mind - Chim Chim has been acting skittish after dinner, and now he's missing.

"Maybe we should find him first-hmm" Taehyung's words are mixed with soft moans as Jeongguk's hand reaches under th old t-shirt he's wearing that skims mid thigh.

"He's fine." Jeongguk's breath ghosts over Taehyung's neck, before pausing his lips on his collarbone. The kisses are urgent and messy, turning Taehyung's mind into a blur. "Here or the bedroom?"

"Hngg... bedroom..." Taehyung stutters, feeling his limbs go blissfully weak.

He loves it, loves the intimacy, the way Jeongguk finally opens up, and unleashes all the tension and lust, all low growls and hot breaths. Primal. Every touch echoes words he cannot say, every thrust making him feel so very needed.

When they finally stumble into bed, Jeongguk pauses and takes in the sight while biting on his lip teasingly, "you look so good baby, always so fucking perfect."

Taehyung blushes and feels the heat pooling low in his abdomen. His breath turns ragged as his hand reaches down under his shirt.

"Hey." Jeongguk grips his wrist, pinning it over his head possessively, "no touching, let me do it."

Taehyung sighs contently. The restrain, the weight of his body over him, it all feels so delirious. To surrender and give up control, to give himself up to Jeongguk.

Taehyung feels the need building as Jeongguk teases him slowly, kissing him on the inside of his thighs, slicked up fingers curling into him, hitting the perfect spot with every deliberately slow thrust.

"Guk I can't-can't-" Taehyung writhes under him, hips bucking but gets pushed down by Jeongguk's firm hand.

"You can, baby." Jeongguk's lips trail up and reach under the shirt, drawing a string of broken whimpers out of Taehyung. "Always sound so pretty. Tell me what you want."

Taehyung's face is flushed, "I-I want you..."

The way Jeongguk's eyes darken with desire makes Taehyung's heart thrum gleefully.

"Hands and knees."

Taehyung flips over and feels Jeongguk's hands pulling his hips towards him. He gasps at the sensation of being filled up - indescribable gratification mixed with jolts of pleasure.