"That," I pointed at her, doing my best to suppress a grin, "was for the silver paint that mysteriously appeared all over Apollo's room on Olympus and the dead fish all over my camp."

"Lady Artemis, the fish was really too much," Thalia scolded. "You know how he is."

Artemis huffed and walked off to get clean.

"So, anything happening?" I asked Thalia once Artemis left.

Thalia huffed. "No," she said, "all the monster attacks are normal and the demigods we rescue are totally fine with their new lives. I almost wish Dad would be his old self if only to give use something to do."

I groaned a bit. "I know how you feel," I sympathized. "I think we've grown too used to the wars and fights the old habits of the gods created."

"I was taking to Chiron the other day," Thalia started, "any quest given to demigods is to go on monster hunts and save any demigods in trouble."

"Has it really gotten that peaceful?" I asked.

Thalia nodded. "Chiron says that unless he does that, no one takes their training seriously," she added.

"Fishy!" a voice suddenly shouted it's way into our conversation. I looked around and crouched in time for a young hunter to crash into me in her rush to give me a hug.

"Jane!" I exclaimed in the same manner as she died with my name. "How are you doing, cupcake?"

"Fishy, don't call me that," she pouted. This dirty blonde daughter of Aphrodite didn't need charm speak to charm her way with everyone but I've spent enough time with her to not be affected by the face she was pulling just then.

"I will when you stop calling me Fishy," I shot back at her.

"Where is Vindex?" she asked, looking around.

"What about us?" Luke asked, throwing his hands in the air and gesturing to the rest of the elite. It appears he has had enough of getting ignored. "Is no one going to care that we came by to visit too?"

"Yeah," Leo said, crossing his arms over his chest, "Why does Percy get all the attention?"

"Sammy!" Jace exclaimed, running to her half-brother and hugging him around the waist.

"Oh, I see how it is," Luke said sarcastically. "No one cares about old Luke." Thalia punched her old friend in the arm, putting a little electricity into it. "Ow! Thalia!"

"Percy!" An older voice came now.

I looked up and smiled. "Lilian!" I said, pulling her in for a hug. "What's new?"

"Nothing," she groaned, "nothing is happening."

I laughed.

"Fishy!" Jane called again. "Where is Vindex?"

I smiled down at her, chuckling at her persistence. "He's right there," I pointed behind the small girl, to a dog with wings who's tail was wagging so much it shook his body.

"Vindex!" Jane squealed happily, throwing her arms around the large dog.

I chuckled again as I turned away from her and followed Thalia to the campfire. "So really, how are things around here?" I asked.

"Boring, as we already mentioned," she answered, dropping into a nearby camp chair by the fire in a huff.

I was about to answer but was cut off. Yo, boss! A familiar voice called.

"Blackjack?" I questioned, looking around at the sky for any sign of my crazy pegasus friend. "What are you doing here?" I finally saw him as he landed not too far form the campfire and cantered right over.