Boredom

I sighed as I lounged on my couch in the living room of the hunt's head quarters. I was bored. It had only been a few decades since the finally battle between the Order of Phoenix and Voldemort's Death Eaters. All the giants had been taken care of and Voldemort's appearance hadn't changed since Harry's fifth year. It has also been centuries since my fight with Tartarus and the evil spirit that was inside him.

The Hunt has been growing, six new groups have been added; Zeta, Iota, Eta, Epsilon, Sigma and Omicron.

My elite team each figured out their extra powers and have learned to control them. Only Will is having trouble with the control as we keep finding burn marks on the couches and kitchen counters. Nico found he could manipulate shadows much like Will could with light. Luke could run around like the Flash, he did a lot of crashing into walls when he first started. Leo figured out how to make blue fire, the hottest fire after the normal orange. Shooter could make his arrows have what ever power he wanted, whether it be exploding or daisy growing pollen. Sam...well, Sam knew this was going to happen because he was a part of the Hunt before me and didn't tell. The dirt face.

Sam's power was charm speak, not having gained that talent when he was born like Piper and Selina.

But all that happened a while ago. I don't know how long but long enough for it to become old news.

Nothing is happening as of right now. No sudden rebirths of old enemies, no wars, no god or goddess who needs help and needless to say; I'm bored. I have nothing to do because nothing big is happening. There is always something, First it was Kronos, then Gaea then Tartarus and then Voldemort. However, since nobody is trying to take over the world, I don't know what to do with my life. No Great Prophecy equals no fun or entertainment in my life. Even Zeus has been quiet. Which is more surprising than you would think. And disappointing.

Now my elite team and I were visiting the Hunters of Artemis. When we arrived, Thalia punched both Luke and I in the arms then pulled us in for a hug. That was how she always treated us and the other girls loved it for some reason. Most of those girls genuinely thought it funny but cute and a few of the older Hunters laughed at my pain. Not that I blame them, I would have laughed too...had it not been me.

"Hey, Thalia," I said, slightly awkward, "how's it going?"

"What did you do this time, Percy?" She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What makes you think I did something?" I asked, confused. I was sure I covered my tracks fully when I came by earlier.

"You get that weird smile every time you are hiding something," Thalia informed me, "and you just asked me how I was doing."

"Can't I wonder if my favorite cousin is having a great time?" I asked innocently.

"No, you normally ask after Lilian and the girls then the dogs and Artemis and then me," Thalia said, giving me a glare.

"Oh," I paused, thinking fast, hoping to get her off the scent, I asked, "Where is Lilian? I haven't seen her in a while, how are the girls?"

"Percy?"

"Yeah?" I answered, trying not to give anything away.

"What did you do?" Thalia glared harder.

"PERCY!" A familiar voice came from inside the camp. "You good for nothing...."

Thalia took off running in the direction fo the scream with Luke and me following close behind.

Artemis had taken but one step out of her tent when she was drenched in water. She had obviously taken tow more steps because she was a also covered with gold glitter and blue flour. "What was the purpose of this?" She said, slowly and angrily.