"Now I'm going to suck you off, if I hear a single sound out of you, your going to get punished,"

"W-what.."

"Shh, if you keep silent then you'll get rewarded," Jungkook said hovering over Jimins lower.

He started sucking him off, Jimin was restraining not to moan from this, he was already hard as it was now he was getting more pleasured.

Jungkook purposely went slowly, sometimes teasing him which made Jimin get some pain.

Jungkook started sucking the tip, Jimin couldn't help it as Jungkook gave it kitten licks.

Jimin moaned loudly, he quickly covered his mouth but Jungkook pulled out.

"Noo daddy no," Jimin covered his mouth once again regretting that sentence.

"You have a daddy kink, cute, but you failed keeping silent," Jungkook said flipping him over to spank him.

Jungkook was not going to use the oil then, he placed it away. He got ready to enter, Jimin slowly contemplated his life.

Jungkook immediately shoved in making Jimin moan loudly. He quickly thrusted into him with rapid speed.

"W-aa-aaiit..daAhhdy IT HURTS," Jimin whined as he felt some tears form in his eyes.

Jungkook ignored it thrusting even faster, Jimin could only think of what Jesus was thinking watching this, he was stuck just like him. Jimin prayed the pain would go away.

Soon Jungkook hit Jimins prostrate and from then on it was a moaning mess. Jimin was about to grab his cock when Jungkook stopped him.

"Cum untouched,"

"I cant!"

Jungkook grabbed another cloth and tied his wrists enabling himself from touching his self.

Jungkook picked up back the pace of thrusting, Jimin moaned loudly, it echoed around the hall.

Jimin felt his stomach twisting, he was soon to release. He couldn't touch himself so it would just take longer.

"I'm about to-aHhh,"Jimin climaxed.

Jungkook soon felt ready to do so, when he was about to release he pulled out releasing onto him.

Jimin panted on the table, Jungkook rested on his back removing the cloths from his eyes and wrists.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, he just made a sin, but he loved it.

There was a silence for a couple of minutes, Jungkook got off of Jimin.

Jimin slowly got up realizing he cummed all over the bible pages, he face palmed himself as he ripped out the pages crumpling them up.

It was awkward for a bit as they cleaned up a little.

"Soo.." Jimin hummed

"How did it feel?"

"Um,"

"I know it felt good, with all the moaning you really enjoyed it didn't you?"

"I guess.." Jimin said grabbing his underwear, he winced from the pain to bend over.

"Take it easy mr. Park, it's going to be painful for a while down there,"

"It's Jimin, call me that,"

"Ok Jimin," Jungkook said cleaning himself with that holy water.

Jungkook slid on his clothing, Jimin went back to the bathrooms to get changed.

Jimin entered staring into the mirror.

"Dear lord, I'm so sorry for what just happened, what you had to witness," Jimin prayed.

"I'm sure he got turned on," Jungkook said behind the door,"it's getting late though, I'll see you next Sunday Jimin, remember take it easy down there."

Jimin rolled his eyes as he said a small bye,my hearing the back door open, then close.

______
In the hall, Yoongi the janitor finished touching himself watching jikook fucking. Yoongi was just the type of guy to watch and say nothing while hiding behind a plant.

He went up to the table and threw away the cross and cleaned up more so the other priests wouldn't notice.

He hopes this will continue.

"Best porn ever," he said finishing cleaning and leaving.
_______________

Omg, omg, Yoongi is me...anyway lol I know y'all have been waiting so fucking long for this shit and I hope u enjoyed. It took me two days to plan and tonight to write...ok please drink holy water