4

*so Jimin legit was crawling under the damn stall, don't act like u haven't done it before, also I, shooketh rn , my book "used" hit six hundred views...shook shook shook

Man I have the cutest Hoseok gifs, proud of myself for Savin dem rn!!

Jungkooks heart was beating extremely quickly as he saw Jimin start to crawl under the stall, should he kick him? No! He'll hate me. Jungkook started backing up onto the toilet as he covered his crotch.

Jimin stood up as was now fully entered in the stall

"Don't look down!!"Jungkook shouted as Jimin gave him a weird look. Jimin was about to tilt his head down when Jungkook in time, brought his chin up to his face. Jungkook tried really hard not to stare at those abs.

They were like drugs, so addictive to have, so tempting. Jungkook just couldn't help himself as he stroked his hand on them. Jimin felt a weird tingle on his abs.

"Why did you do that,"Jimin asked.

"Umm...they we're really..cool" Jungkook said awkwardly as Jimin started to shift his head from Jungkooks hand.
Alright, this was beyond embarrassing for Jungkook, what was he thinking was the only thing going through his mind.

The pain in his pants was starting to become unbearable as he fidgeted. This silence kept up till Jimin looked down.

"Oh..I see," Jimin said flustered.

Jungkook had to take this opportunity now! He grabbed Jimins head and pulled him in for a kiss, deeply making out with him. Jimin pulled back with a shook face,"Jungkook, what are you doing!"he whisper shouted.

"Oh I know you want it Mr.Park, it's no lie, don't you want those pretty lips to get kissed by mine,"Jungkook said stroking his hand on his neck, instantly gaining more confidence in himself.

"This is a sin,"Jimin said.

"The only sin your making is not getting banged by me,"Jungkook said naughtily

"That's not in the bible!"Jimin said embarrassed.

"Oh, mr.park I can make you feel ways the bible doesn't state, and I'm sure you want to feel those ways,"Jungkook said pinning Jimin to wall.

Jimin just looked away, he couldn't believe this was happening. He always thought Jungkook was an angel, but oh boy he was no angel.
(I'm a sly bitch)

Jungkook roughly made out with Jimin, he didn't kiss him back, he was just limp (but his dick wasn't-I'll stop). Jungkook started kissing his neck leaving hickeys on them, he loved the cinnamon scent Jimin had. Jimin tried not to moan, but Jungkook was hitting all the right spots and all the sweet places.

He let out soft moans.

"I knew you liked it,"Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook started sucking on Jimin's nipples, Jimin was helpless, making loud moans.
Jungkook started slowly trailing kisses down his stomach, making sure to once again touch those glorious abs.

Jimin felt really uncomfortable down below, his mind was pacing whether or not he should be letting this happen, I mean, to have this much pleasure couldn't really be a sin. He felt Jungkook unbuckle his pants, pulling the, down.

"Someone's already hard,"Jungkook said rubbing his hand on Jimins tent(a clothed erected dick).
Jimin hated this, he was just fiddling with it, making his cock even more stiff and painful. He watched as Jungkook would just pretend to suck it while giggling.

"Aisshhh, this hurts Jungkook stop! If your going to fuck around with me, do it right!" And with that he pulled out his cock,"suck."

"Wow, my priest ain't holy at all, well damn ok,"Jungkook said while grabbing onto it,"just know I'm a dominant person so don't think your going to be topping me." Jungkook started sucking, while also stroking the base.

Jimin was not a quiet person, he moaned loudly as Jungkook picked up his pace, soon enough he came in Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook being the person he is swallowed it all.
Jimin didn't like that he did, but he was pleasured.

"Have you done this before?"Jungkook asked Jimin,"because you seem like you knew things when you pulled out that dick."

"No! Ugh I'm disgusted of myself, I'm supposed to be holy,"Jimin said trying to pray.

"Nuh, uh we ain't done yet babyboy, we just began," Jungkook said splitting jimin's praying hands,"why don't we take this somewhere else?"

"No I think we're done here, why don't we forget this ever happened, deal?"Jimin said pulling his briefs back up,"I'm sure your mother wouldn't approve of this."

"I wasn't asking you, and your not telling my mom,"Jungkook said breathing on his neck,"now I want to take this somewhere I've been for months.."

"No."

"Oh yes mr.park were fucking right in the holy room, right on that table that you place your very bible on,"Jungkook said pulling Jimins arm.
Jimin tried pulling back but Jungkook had strong force, there was no point in fighting, I mean what if he told his mother that he gave him a blowjob, he would get instantly fired.

Oh how he sinned...

___________________________________________________________________________

Oh bish, get ready fo some smut, the legendary MemElord_27 is gunna provide u some stuff

Oh boiiiii
Jimin-pie

Oh boiiiiiJimin-pie