Interview With Mel

From @ToBearWitness: "When did you and Spencer leave the BAU and what have you guys done since?"

Mel: "Well, Spencer left when he turned 45. I was the same age when I left, but since I'm two years younger than Spencer that means he was about 47 at the time. I know it seems pretty young, but we wanted settle down and take care of Sammy, who was still fairly young at the time. I wrote my first book recently about the BAU. It's called "My Time On The FBI" and it's about the most serious cases I've done plus meeting Spencer, getting married and raising Haley, Olivia and Sammy."

From @Taikazz: "How is Spencer in bed and what does he do?"

Mel: "I'll never tell ;)"

From @eragonfan2011: "Favorite superhero or superhero power?"

Mel: "My favorite superhero would have to be Black Widow from The Avengers just because of how awesome she is. Girl power!"

From @AbiEvans: "If you could go back in time and tell your younger self (bosses niece book Mel) anything what would you tell her? And why? xx"

Mel: "I'd have to tell myself 'Watch out, girl, because your life is about to get crazy'."

From @fugeandtoffey: "What do you think your life would be like without spencer?"

Mel: "Do you mean if I never met him or if I were to lose him now? In either case, my life probably would be miserable. If I never met Spencer, it would mean that I probably stayed with Justin and you all know about him so you know how much that would suck. If I were to lose Spencer now, I think I'd be miserable just because he is my first true love and we've been together for some while now. I can't imagine my life without him"

From @ayalipop: "how old is haley in the last chap and describe how Olivia, Sammy and haley look??? Also if u had another child what would it be and what would u name it???"

Mel: "Sammy takes after his dad when it comes to looks. He has Spencer's eyes and Spencer's hair and I think he's going to have Spencer's height. He's fairly tall for his age. Haley has Spencer's eyes, but she has my hair and my nose and all that kind of stuff. She's average height, which means she gets her size from me. Olivia kind of looks like Spencer and I even though she's adopted. She has brown eyes, like Spencer, and auburn color hair, like me. However, unlike us, she has a cute little British accent. She's from England, but her dad was American. I'm not gonna get into details about that. If I were to have another child, I would prefer to have another daughter and I'd probably name her Molly after my best friend. If I were to have a boy, I'd name him Aaron, after my Uncle Aaron"

Me: "And Haley was 15 in the last chapter"

From @Pokey1234: "what would you have done if Jason killed Haley or the baby you were pregnant with (sammy)"

Mel: "Then nothing would've stopped me from killing him myself"