Epilogue

*Four Months Later*

Derek tackled the UnSub to the ground. He brought out his hand cuffs and cuffed the guy. He yanked him up and told him is rights while bringing him to the police car. I heard a small whimper and turned to see the UnSub's daughter, Olivia.

"Reiders." I said. Spencer looked at me and I gestured to Olivia. "She doesn't have any parents."

"I know, but that'll be taken care of." Spencer said.

"What if we took her in?" I asked. He looked at me in disbelief.

"But Mel. We've already have Haley and you're pregnant again. Do you think there's enough room for a third?" he asked. "And what about her other family? What if they want to take her in?"

"Haley has those bunk beds in her room. She can sleep there. If we have another girl, we can get another bed and the three can room together. If we have a boy, we can use the spare bedroom. No one sleeps there anyways. And she has no other family. Her dad killed her mother and her grandparents are dead and there's no recollection of any other family." I said. "Please Reiders. Please?"

Spencer sighed. He looked at the frightened girl, watching as her father got taken away. She was only 4 or 5. Haley's age.

"Haley has said she wants a sister." Spencer finally said. I looked up at him with a huge smile on my face. I turned back to Olivia and knelt down to her height.

"Come here honey." I said.

She hesitated before running over to us. I picked her up and held her in my arms.

"Hi honey." I said. "What's your name?"

"O-Olivia." she said, frightened.

"Listen to me, Olivia." Spencer said. "Your new name is Olivia Reid and this woman and I are your mommy and daddy now, okay?"

She looked from me to Spencer. I knew what she was thinking. Her last father murdered her mother right in front of her before kidnapping her and going on a wild killing spree. She may have been young, but those memories would haunt her forever.

"Mommy?" she said to me. I nodded. "And daddy?"

"That's right." I said. "And you'll have a new sister back in Quantico. Her names Haley and she's about your age. And you'll have another brother or sister in a few months. You'll be in a big family."

The little girl warmed up to us in no time and soon became our second daughter.

*10 years later*

"Mom! I'm off to school!" Haley called as she raced out the door.

"Wait a second!" I called back. She backed up quickly and looked at me. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Right!" she said. She raced over to me and kissed my cheek. "Bye mom. I love you." She did the same to Spencer and said, "Bye dad. I love you."

"Okay, that. But I meant, aren't you missing someone? Two of them?" I said.

"Oh yeah!" she said. She turned to the stairs and called, "Olivia! Sam! Come on, time for school!"

A now 15 year old Olivia came racing down the stairs with 10 year old Sammy Gideon Reid racing behind her, still pulling on his shirt and trying to button it up. I stopped him and helped him.

"There you go." I said. "Now have a good day."

"Thanks mom. Love you." he said. "Love you dad!"

"Bye mom. Bye dad!" Olivia called and the three were out the door.

"Bye guys! I love you, too!" Spencer called after them.

Things had changed in 10 years. Spencer and I still worked at the BAU, that never changed. Derek and Penelope ended up having twins not too long after we adopted Olivia. Uncle Aaron, unfortunately, passed away about a year ago. It was a sad day for me because I knew my dad was next.

Jack got married and is currently expecting a son. He told me he's gonna name him Aaron Sean Hotchner. Henry joined the BAU shortly. The only other members that were still on the team was Sara, Jessica, Simon and Penelope. Morgan retired and spent most his time home taking care of the kids. Alex moved back home with her husband.

In our family, Olivia soon became our daughter. She wasn't as nervous or jumpy as her first year or so with us. She and Haley became best friends. Twins even. They looked so much alike it was scary.

Sammy was the baby of the family, which meant he got teased a lot. He was more like both of us where as Haley took after Spencer. Sammy was tough and smart. Haley was smart. She kept talking about how she'd love to join the BAU when she got older.

Life seemed great. I had the perfect job, three perfect children and the perfect husband.

If you told me 18 years ago that I'd be married with three kids, I'd call you insane because I didn't believe in love anymore. But Spencer Reid opened my eyes again and showed me what it was like to be in love.

Spencer Reid was bold enough to fall in love with the boss' niece.

*It's all over!! The series is finished! OMG, that went by so quickly! I hope you guys loved it and thank you so much for reading. It's been a fun ride. I love you all!!*