Chapter 9

I thought it was funny so why not share it :)

Remi's POV

When Aurora and I got home from school, we changed our good and new clothes to old ones. I didn't want my good clothes to get dirty. If you were me, you'd have done the same. "Here, wear this and I'll wear that," I handed Roo old Denim dungarees and I wore an old Overall Jeans with black tops. We still looked good in them. Like they say: old but gold.

"Thanks and hurry," She replied and I nodded while wearing my clothes. As we finished and wanted to get out of the house, we were blocked. "Ian. What a pleasant surprise to see you all here today. Hey, guys," I said in a squeaky tone while smiling the -why now- smile. Roo pinched my upper arm and I winced at the pain. "Ouch, you idiot. Why?" I yelled and the boys jumped from the surprise. I can be really loud without me noticing sometimes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whispered yet yelled at me. "What?" I asked with a frown. "That they were that hot," she whispered at her quietest voice. I laughed after realizing her expression. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forgot to mention that they fu-" I was cut off by mom. She was standing right behind me. Where did she come from?

"Language young lady!" Mama scolded me then she glared at me. I sighed. "I was going to say fudging kidnapped me, but okay." I rolled my eyes then looked back at Ian and saw an amused expression on his handsome but annoying face. "What?" I asked, a little annoyed.

He chuckled then shook his head. "Nothing and hello Ariel, it's so good to see you again. We just got here." Ian greeted then he looked at Roo. "And you are?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm Aurora Walker, Remi's best friend, sister, the partner in crime." She shook hands with him then she slapped him on his cheek, as my brothers stood at the door with us. What in the world just happened? "Roo... Are you okay?" I asked, feeling her forehead for a fever. Nope, she's good.

"Yeah," she smiled as if nothing had happened. I looked at everyone and their mouths were wide open. "What was that for?" Ian asked feeling his red cheek. That's gonna leave a mark.

Roo looked at him with a wicked smirk. "For kidnapping Remi," she stated with a laid back tone and I burst out of laughing to the point of falling on Sammy. "Easy there," Sammy said and the boys laughed with me. "Roo. That. Was. Classically. Amazing." I patted her back and she flashed me a smile and her famous hair flip. "Oh thank you, mate," she said in her perfect Australian accent. I forgot to mention that her grandma was from Australia and she used to live there for a few years when she was young.

"I'm Nick and that was cool, I like you already." Nick high fived her and Logan nodded. "He's right, you're cool. I'm Logan by the way." He agreed then Lucas and Luca stepped closer. "And I'm Luca and he's my brother Lucas, nice to meet you," they shook hands then Ian stepped closer to me, which caused Sammy to wrap his arms around me almost instantly.

"The girls in this family are crazy!" Ian stated then entered the house. Sure, make yourself at home dude.

I rolled my eyes then released myself from Sammy's grip. "Roo, we need to go," I grabbed her attention after it got distracted by Nick. She was giggling like a freak. And yup, he was her type. "Oh okay, bye guys. See ya later." She waved and we started walking in the opposite direction of the boys' house. It was quite big and perfect for the prank.

"Are they home? Her family, I mean," I asked Roo and she nodded. "Yeah, I texted them a while back. They are waiting for us." She replied then we quickened our pace.

"Thank you so much, don't worry she's in good hands," I said to the woman who was friends with Aurora's dad. "Okay, bye bye Sun, be good," the woman waved but Sun was sleeping. It was great that she was resting, I needed her energy for later on. "Are you ready?" Roo asked and I grinned. "Hell yeah, let's do this," I replied then we headed to our next stop. The toy store.

As we entered, we were greeted by an old lady. She was in her mid-seventies and looked happy. "Hello, young girls. What can I do for you this evening?" She asked in the sweetest motherly voice ever and we looked at each other with grins. "Well..."

When we got everything that we needed, we headed back to The boys' new house. It was quite a shame that it was going to turn into a mess. But I didn't really care. "First, we put all the 300 pieces of Legos on the entrance floor, then we sit Sun on the Kitchen counter. So, when the boys get into the kitchen we hand them baskets full of bananas. Okay?" I explained the plan to Roo and she laughed.

"That's gonna be epic and on tape." She high fived me the we got into action. Oh, I forgot to thank Uncle Owen for the door trick. Ninja skills were lit.

After we finished everything, I texted Dad and asked if the boys were still there. He asked what I was planning to do, I told him 'They should have not messed with a McKnight' he replied: That's my daughter. The best thing about dad was that he was the best. He was so carefree and cool and he promised not to tell if we showed him the video later. Easy deal, right?

"Here they come," Roo pointed out. She was looking through the window while sitting on a tall chair, like the ones they place in the bars. I have never been into one but I watched movies. "Let's hide and turn off the lights. Did you set the camera?" I asked and she nodded. We hid behind a closet that was in the middle of the house. We could see the entrance and the kitchen. It's that awesome?

"Man, I missed the Quads, they are so much fun than our so-called friends back home. They were true and genuine." I heard Ian say to the boys then we heard a click sound. He opened the door quite slowly. It was so dark that they didn't see the Legos on the floor so they stepped on them and we heard yelling and cursing. "What the hell? What's that? Someone turn on the lights." Ian ordered. I turned the switch on since it was next to me. You know, for more spooky events.

When we looked at them, they were on the legos and on each other. "Who turned on the lights?" Nick asked, with a pale face. "Wasn't me," the boys replied at the same time. That reminds me of an old song. What was it? Ugh... Leave that aside, their facial expressions were priceless. I'm so putting that on YouTube.

"Then who was it?" Logan asked and the boys shrugged. "And what's wrong with this Lego mountain? Was it here before?" Logan looked around and we hid further away so they wouldn't spot us. "How should we know? We were with you the whole time," Ian spat then they got up, headed to the kitchen. Everyone had to enter the kitchen when they enter the house, it was like a rule. We got out and walked behind them on our tiptoes. As they entered, we heard a lot of curses words and praying. "Shit, why is there a monkey on the kitchen counter?" Ian asked and we grabbed the bananas and walked to them like bosses.

When the boys saw us they shouted with surprise. "Because she's hungry," I stated then handed each one of them a small basket of banana. "Good luck, boys," Roo wished then we sat on the chairs waiting for Sun to go crazy. Monkeys loved bananas, especially Sun. And she was hungry and needed food.

The boys were trying to absorb the situation when Sun jumped on Ian and started pulling out his hair. That was a sight I've been dying to watch. I looked at Roo and she was rolling on the floor from laughing so hard. "Go, Sun!" She cheered and I clapped for her. "Remi, get this monster off of me," Ian yelled when Sun jumped on Nick, then on Logan and Lucas and finally on Luca until she stole All of the bananas.

I decided that I should be nice for once and help them. "Okay come on, Sun," I clapped for her and she came to me while holding the baskets. She was happy. I was happy. Roo was happy. Everyone was happy except for the boys, of course. I'm downloading the video first thing in the morning, tomorrow and I couldn't have done it without Aurora. I told you she's awesome.

•••••••••••••••••••••••√√√••••••••••••••••••••••

Helloooo

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote and comment ♛